Explain _ 2

In Forth's precious living room all were sitting again.

Left side team groom, Max, Tul, Park & Lam.

Right side team bride Phana, Wayo, Ming & Kit.

Tul looks in Max's eyes. " Are we going to prepare for the party or not ? From afternoon we are playing this living room drama." He said, turning his gaze towards the team bride and folded his hand to chest.

" Why are you so excited about their party baby ?" Max asked as Tul was forcing him from morning to prepare for Forth's reception party.

" I want to meet P'Kong and P'Sarawat." Tul said and Max facepalm himself.

" Transfer the money to my account bro." Park retorted and smiled towards Lam.

" You guys had to bet over this ? How childish." Lam commends.

" You had a bet ?" Tul faced Max and asked.

" You were so eager to party. Usually you don't like noisy gatherings. So I took his help to think about that." Max explained.

" P' this is not a noisy gathering. Didn't you say only family invited. So ..." Tul.

" Fine, fine let's finish this first." Max said.

" Beam's family is also like him. Drama stars " Tul was frustrated now as Forth called Max when they were busy in their romantic session.

" Yes. They are just like you, a drama lover." Lam taunt Tul.

" If I am a drama lover you are a Drama Queen Lam. I was shocked when you said those lengthy dialogues yesterday's night and this morning. But still sitting here as a compressed daughter in law of the family." Tul said with a mocking smile as Lam got up to punch him but Park held him and Max covered Tul's side.

" Guys." Forth was confused why he called them here. " We are here to discuss my problem, not yours. And Tul didn't say bad things about Beam. Ok." Forth asked as he knew just because of frustration his friends were bad mouthing Beam. But the assholes are doing that in front of Beam itself. So he has to warn them.

" Ok. So now what ? Didn't Max explain to him that you were married now. Then why is he still stubborn to accept it." Tul retorted pointing a finger toward Phana.

" P' P'Pha is just concerned about P'Beam. Nothing more." Wayo takes Phana's side.

" My little Wayo, I am also worried about you that your future husband is more concerned about other men." Tul explained his thoughts. Max was watching Tul with a lovely gaze. Tul is always good when they have to fight with words. That is the main reason Forth always involves him in discussion rather than Max and Park as they can only talk with their fist.

" They got married ? Haaa. I don't think the matter is as simple as you specified. You guys are the one who took Beam here yesterday night and look what happened to him ?" Phana said, pointing his finger toward Max and Park.

" Hello, he is an adult. Just because he was drunk we helped you to take care of him. We said we will take him home and we did our task gracefully. How would we know what he will do in his drunken state ?" Tul retorted to defend Max & Park.

" Besides you have to thank Forth as he legally married Beam. If someone had his place he must have done wrong things and ran away. Where our friend is ready to take responsibility for the action of your drunk friend." This time Lam also came forward.

Forth was smirking. These friends of his no matter what he does wrong or right they are always going to support him. Same goes for him.

" OK. Let's cut this conversation short. Phana the moment I saw Beam I was in love with him." Forth said, looking into Beam's eyes. " That is the reason I was avoiding your dinners most of the time because I thought he would never gonna accept me. We even fought two days ago and I ran out of the city to calm myself down."