New Guest_1

As soon as Kit and Phana sat in Phana's car.

Kit asked, " Don't tell me you really trust his LOVE shit story ?"

" Do you really think I will ?" Phana answered back as soon as he started his car.

" Then why are we leaving him here ? I have a gut feeling that something is wrong with him." Kit said with an emotional tone.

" We are leaving so we can get back here in full force." Phana said while driving rashly. " Beam is naïve. He can take any foolish decision only to satisfy his ego. I want to know why he is feeling that fucking love emotion ? I will not drop this issue that easily."

" Let's say he is not in love, then why is he playing a marriage game with someone dangerous like Forth ? If he wants the experience of the marriage kink he just has to ask. No need to do the real one ? " Kit has started getting a headache because of thinking about Beam.

" Didn't you see marks on his body ? those are the proof that something has happened between them. If he had come with us I could have examined him. But he avoided us purposefully. Then that cry for blackmailing.... Aaaaaaaaa. I am exhausted, Kit." Phana parks his car near their dome as they share the same building with different floors. Phana rested his head on the seat and turned to Kit. " As per my opinion, Beam is in danger . I saw a possession in Forth's eyes. And If I am right, Forth will never allow him to continue his work in the hospital. We have to think about a way to stay close to Beam. I will shift to Wayo's villa after tomorrow's reception party. But still I will be far from him ? I will try to convince Wayo to shift to Forth's villa. "

" Forth is their leader Pha. He will suspect your intention the movement you shifted in Wayo's villa. He will never allow you near Beam if you show this desperation toward his so-called Husband." Kit retorted back.

" He is not anyone's husband Kit. He is my Beam. I will never approve this marriage. Every time he asked me for a toffee I gave him an entire chocolate bar. But this is beyond my limits, I will never allow a person like Forth near him. Bets, jokes and friendship are different things. But getting married in a night is out of the world. Though Forth is Wayo's brother, I will never sacrifice Beam over my love." Phana said in a sad tone.

" Are you ready to sacrifice Wayo for Beam ? " Kit asked Phana. " Beam has taken our joke too seriously, Pha. We are the reason Forth entered Beam's life. You pushed him toward Forth and I helped him to open his bedroom door unknowingly. Our stupidity has ruined our friend's life." Kit grabbed his spinning head.

" That's why I am saying Kit we have to stay close to Beam. It's not late yet. We still can save him, we just have to break this marriage." Phana was thinking hard.

" If that's the issue I will be the one to stay next to him." Kit said and displayed his evil smile to Phana.

" How would you do that ?" Phana knows Kit has something in mind but he can't risk it as this is about Beam.

In forth's room,

As soon as they reach their room, Forth grabs Beam's hand and pushes him to his chest. Beam stumbled over him. Taking advantage of the moment, Forth grabs his husband's firm waist. Beam got a goosebumps from his touch.

" How do you convince Phana for our marriage ? Tell me love." Forth demanded an answer.

" Asking me the question when you already know the answer. Wow. Mr. Jaturapoom you are something." Beam said in his teasing tone, resting his hands on Forth's chest. He was feeling Forth's muscle's.

" If you say so. I will rephrase my question. Who says you are allowed to touch any other man ?" Forth asks in his husky voice, gluing their bodies together tightly.