The Night

Forth drive Beam back to their mention. Beam didn't speak a word after his last confession in front of Gulf. Forth didn't know if he should feel happy or scared. OK he is scared. Beam is scary. In two days of their marriage Beam is actually showing his different colors to Forth. For a second Forth started thinking about what was the main reason for his and Beam's marriage. Because for now it looks like Beam is the one who is taking revenge in their marriage, not him. As he left the car on the main door, Beam again pulled him inside by his hand. He dragged Forth to their room and closed the door.

" What ?" Forth asked Beam who was glaring at him standing at the room's door.

" What are we ?" Beam asked with a stern voice.

" What kind of question is this?" Forth didn't understand the actual meaning of Beam's question.

" Let me change my question. What was the main reason for the earlier party ?" Beam asked again.

Forth sighed as he was unable to understand Beam's main purpose. He just decided to answer the question. " To introduce you as my husband to my family and friends. It was our reception party after marriage."

" Yes. Right. Our reception party in which you were dancing with another man." Beam said with an angry tone.

" Hey, come on, P'Gulf is my senior, not any other man. And I wasn't. He was the one dancing with me." Forth explain.

" But you didn't push him away. You even lean to his ear to joke about something." Beam said in the same tone and Forth just gulped. OK he did that, but how can he explain the main purpose to Beam. Beam came forward looking at confused Forth and sat on his lap. " Listen to me carefully, I will not repeat myself. You married me willingly. That means, this body of yours is mine and I don't like sharing. I don't care if he was your senior or not. Even if Wayo was in his place, I will still react the same way I just did. Don't you dare to let anyone touch you again."

Forth was looking at him sternly. No wonder he fell deep for the man in front of him. He leaned forward and tried to capture his owner's rosy lips. Beam leaned back and put his index finger on Forth's lips. " I said you are mine, but I am not yours."

" Now what does that exactly mean ?" Forth asked and started to suck the finger on his lips.

Beam hurriedly got his hand backward, behaving like he was gross but he actually liked the touch of his so-called husband. " It means, I will touch you as per my needs and wants, but you didn't have that right." He said.

" And why would I listen to you ?" Forth asked, snuggling on Beam's neck. He even bit Beam on his collar bone.

Beam removed his court and threw it away, then he started opening the button of his shirt one by one, still sitting on Forth's lap. Forth was already hard. Beam can feel his length from bottom but still playing with fire. He removed his shirt and threw it away, He removed his belt and unbuckled his Pant.

Forth just sighed and grabbed Beam by waist to turn their position. Now Beam was laying on bed and Forth was hovering on him. He saw the half naked man below him, the lust in Forth's heart rising each minute. Beam can see the effect of his act in Forth's eyes clearly. He took Forth's right hand and gave the tour of his body from his face to waist slowly. He was moaning from Forth touch.

Forth was out of control now, he didn't care what they were talking about. Right now he only wants the creature laying under him. He took off his jacket and opened his shirt. He was ready to devour his husband. He leaned his mouth on Beam's neck sucking and biting. He was leaving marks on Beam's pale body. Beam was in his own heaven as Forth's lips touched his. This man definitely has an immersed effect on Beam. Leaving his neck Forth again captures those rosy lips. He deepened the kiss, while kissing his husband madly he started rubbing his length against him. Beam was also hard the moment Forth's lips touched his naked body. Feeling his aroused, Forth left his lips and opened Beam's pant's zip with his mouth. Beam was watching his play with mesmerized eyes. Beam just closed his eyes when Forth rubbed his chin on Beam's length from his underwear. Forth observed the expression and red face of his husband. He removed Beam's pants with his undie. Now his beautiful, yet sexy and fumingly hot husband was laying totally naked in front of him. It's only starting and Forth's breath has already ceased. He removed his own pants and undie. Then he climbed the bed and again captured Beam's lips. He consumes those lips until he tastes blood there. After a while he looked into Beam's eyes. Beam was panting, he looked at Forth like giving his permission to Forth to go further and Forth went. He moved down and captured Beam's length with his mouth.

" Aaaaaaaammmmmmmm......." Beam twitched. " P'Forth.....Aaaaaaaaa. Nice......" He moaned. " Moreeeee P' moreeee."

Forth was listening to his baby and sped up his sucking.

" I am coming P'. I am coming...." He said to Forth but Forth didn't listen as he wanted to taste his husband. Beam came in his mouth. Forth gulp all liquid in one shot. Beam got up and pulled Forth in a passionate kiss. Forth length was hard as rock and paining badly he needed to ace that pain. He stopped kissing and turned Beam's body. Now Beam was sleeping on his stomach with hungry Forth on him. Forth was kissing on his back and then he pushed a finger on Beam's asshole. Beam cringed as little pain hit him. Forth kissed his temple lovingly while sizering his asshole. Beam's back was decorated with hickeys. After putting two fingers, Beam's ass was tight and his patience was running out. He took the bottle of oil from his bedside table. He wet his length with oil then turned Beam on his back, lifted his left leg and positioned himself between his legs. He looked into Beam's hazy eye's. The man is definitely extra ordinary. He kissed his forehead.

" You will feel a little pain. Ok ?" He asked Beam. Beam nodded and averted his eyes. His husband is so shameless how can he ask Beam when they are already doing it ? He thought.

Forth moved further and pushed his length into Beam's hole. Beam was in pain, Forth saw his struggling and started kissing him to divert his mind from that pain. He squeezed Beam's dug while increasing his pace of pounding. After some time when he tried to change the position Beam got up.

" I want to ride you P'. " He asked seductively that if with that look he had given a knife to Forth to cut himself Forth would definitely grant his wish without thinking further.

Forth sat on bed and Beam climbed on him like a kitten climbed on his master. He looked at his husband and knew he had lost his sanity a while ago. He smirks evilly and adjusts his hole on Forth's length. He rested his hand on Forth's shoulder and sat slowly eating Forth's length in one gulp. Forth's head took aback as Beam sat on his length.

" Aaaaahhhh..."

" Aaaaahhhh.."

" Aaaaahhhh..."

" Aaaaahhhh.."

The room was filled with moans and groans. Assuming Forth's release is near Beam detached himself from Forth.

Forth opened his eyes when he felt absent of Beam's weight on him. " What are you doing ?" He asked when he saw Beam was picking his shattered cloths.

" Picking my clothes. " Beam said showing the cloths in his hands.

" And why ? I am not finished yet." He asked. A frustration was their in his voice.

" Ohhh. Really. Let your hand do the remaining work." He said avoiding Forth's angry gaze.

Forth just want to grab him and smash in his bed then impel his entire length in Beam's hole with one go. But he did control him self. Though Beam is his husband but Forth is not a rapist to take advantages of his power over his husband.

He calmed himself and said, " Beam you know very well that I can't release myself like that when I already touch you damm it."

" You need me P' ? " Beam asked with his seductive smile. Forth's length is standing proudly on his husbands comment. Beam was delighted seeing his effect on Forth. " I am all yours P', but..."