The Decision_1

The drug was in high effect. Beam changed his position with Forth. Now Forth was lying and Beam was on top. He touched Forth's semi hard length from the top of his jeans. It's not fully erected. Beam kissed Forth's lips first then started kissing his body. From mouth to neck, then collar bone, then chest, his hard muscled and then it comes to his waist line. He removes Forth's unbuckled jeans chain with his mouth. Slides his jeans and underwear down. Forth knows he was fully erect with Beam's foreplay. He didn't stop Beam. Forth wants to know what Beam will do next. As accepted he took Forth's length in his mouth. Forth's body jerked back when Beam started doing his mouth magic.

Forth's heart was racing. When he was near his climax he pushed Beam and wrapped him.

" Let me complete the procedure P'Forth." Beam tried to free himself from Forth's grip.

" Not soon baby. Not soon. I want to shoot my first climax inside you but not in your mouth, so now just relax and let P' do his work." Forth said and hide his face in Beam's neck. He bites every part of Beam's body and leaves his mark. The procedure of claiming his love was done outstandingly by Forth. With every bite Beam was moaning Forth's name. After the claiming procedure he directly pushed his length in Beam's little hole.

Beam's eyes were wide open; his drug effect was gone with the rising pain. He asked Forth, " What are you doing? Just get up from me." He tried to push Forth away from his body.

" You are awake. Great. Now let's consummate our marriage with consent." Forth said and started moving slowly inside Beam.

Beam was crying due to pain, Forth clashes his lips on Beam. Right after that Beam stops his opposing and starts to reply, his kisses. Fight of dominance started with Beam's surrender. Beam doesn't want to surrender but he was too engrossed with the pleasure provided by Forth. The pain was gone a long time ago and the pleasure was rising with every thrust. The screams were replaced by moans. With a hard thrust Forth, shoot his seeds inside Beam. Between Forth's single climax Beam came two times. Beam was heavily panting under Forth. His eyes were shutting with every passing second.

Forth grab his chin and start kissing him again, " Our night has just started baby, you can't sleep now."

" Ummmm" Beam tried to avoid him but was useless even with Beam's protest Forth was erected again and Beam can feel Forth's hard length between his thighs. With Forth's wild desire they fall asleep at early morning 7 am.

When Forth opened his eyes it was already 1 o' clock. He was feeling hungry but after seeing a naked body over him he was not sure what he was hungry for. A smile crafted his lips unknowingly. He slowly moved that boy to bed and got up. He kissed Beam's forehead. " Good Morning baby. I have to do this while you are sleeping because when you will get up I can't even imagine your anger. But don't worry, I am well prepared. I won't allow you to leave nor will I. Just take a rest."

Forth took a shower and came down for lunch around 1.30pm.

" I thought you would do dinner directly." Max teased him. " How was your first night, Boss?"

Thinking about the night a red blush spread on Forth's face.

" Are you blushing Forth?" Tul asked from nowhere.

" Blush with some words? Who do you think I am? a 16-year-old virgin." With Forth's comment an evil laugh spread in the living room. Lam was still not laughing. Forth sign Park with eyes about Lam. Park only gave him an assuring node.

" Baby, let's give our gift to Boss. You didn't even congratulate him last night." Park grabbed Lam's hand and asked.

Lam gives an angry look to Park and slides the gift on the table toward Forth, " Congratulations for spoiling someone's life." He said in a cold tone.

" Congratulations. Forth." Park greeted him with a hug.

" Thank you buddy. You definitely did a great job." Forth said in a low voice to Park and then he turned his head toward Lam, " Thank you for your wishes Lam. and Thank you all for your support. Where is Wayo?"

"He is with Phana at his apartment." Tul shows him Wayo's morning post.

" Forget about Wayo for now and We don't want that Thank You shit. We need a party." Max retorted.

" Yeahhh. Right. Where the party tonight Forth." Park asked.

" Not tonight. Let me deal with my furious wife first." They all just laugh on the commend and after that suddenly a scream can be heard from Forth's room.

" FortHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

" My wife is awake. I will talk to you later." Forth said and rushed toward his room " Park, Max take your positions." He commanded between his rush.

When Forth reached his room, Beam was sitting in Bed.

" Hey, Good Morning." Then he saw the time. " Ohh Afternoon."

Beam was not screaming, not crying. He was sitting on the bed without any expression. Forth was confused. " I am hungry. I want to eat."

OK, that was not accepted. Forth looked suspiciously toward his young husband. " Fine. I will get food in my room."

" No need. Just arrange some clothes. I will take shower quickly and come down for lunch. Just arrange a lot of food there. I don't know but I am way too hungry." Beam said to confused Forth who was nodding his head.

" Maybe because of last night you are feeling hungrier." Forth said. Beam just throws a pillow to Forth which he caught.

" Just get the hell out of here and wait for me downstairs." Beam retorted and Forth nodded his head again.

At the dining table,

Forth was waiting for Beam with his gang. He informed them what happened in his Room.

" He said he wants the food." Max asked. " That pill is magical. Science!!!! I thought it will only create the pain after sex. But the effect is original."

Park, Lam and even Tul were confused with Max's commend. The pill they were using on Beam was able to cause him pain in his lower part. So he will believe that they had a rough sex last night. Their thought was interrupted by a walking Beam. He was on stair and a limp in his walk was visible.

Lam was the first one to retort back, "You asshole you really consummated the marriage last night with his drunken self. How low you will stiff now?"