Empress ???

After half of day Lily called Forth,

" Master Wayo is not eating his lunch ?" She said in a worried tone.

" He must not be hungry, Lily. Don't worry he will." Forth replied casually.

" No master. He has been crying since morning. After you left the house he was fine for an hour after that he started throwing tantrums. What should I do ?" Lily asked.

" Don't worry. I am coming home for lunch." Forth cut the call.

As soon as he reached home, he knocked on the door of Wayo's room. Wayo opened the door for Forth and started crying. "What happened ?" Forth asked.

"See yourself P'Forth." Wayo took his laptop and played footage from the parking lot's camera where Phana patted Beam's head and Beam hugged him for a gesture. " Saw how your lustful husband was seducing my P'Pha. He even refused to have lunch with me saying he has some emergency work." Wayo said loudly.

" Wayo mind your language." Forth said in an angry tone. Wayo knew his brother if he was calling him with full name, which means he was overboard this time. Phana is already angry with him and now Wayo doesn't want to upset Forth.

He hugged him, " I am sorry P'. I know I overdid it, but what can I say if P'Beam is gonna act this way, then P'Pha will never give me any attention."

Forth pat his head and he calmed down. " See this is the way they are behaving you don't have to think about them Yo. Trust your relationship."

" I am trusting P'Forth but please don't go soft on P'Beam or else he will took advantages of you." Wayo wines like a baby on Forth. Forth nodded while smiling, his thought was wandering around his husband when Wayo mentioned the advantage word.

" You need me P' ? " Beam asked with his seductive smile. Forth's length is standing proudly on his husband's comment. Beam was delighted seeing his effect on Forth. " I am all yours P', but..." He stopped smiling wickedly at his husband.

" But what ? '' Forth asked. " Don't you dare to ask about divorced Beam. I will die with you but never gonna leave you free."

' Same word as P'Tine said. Forth will kill himself and you at the end. But he won't divorced you.' Beam thought. " I don't want a divorce. I don't mind staying here, but give me my independent. I am a doctor P'Forth. Let me work as I was doing before. " Beam said while looking at Forth.

Forth who was pissed, his mood was down. His length was back in its original self. He got out of bed and grabbed Beam's hair, streching backward, " What do you think who are you ? Haaa ? You are fucking husband of Forth Jaturapoom Jamornhum. The name itself is the law of Thailand. And you want to work in that little hospital of yours hmmmm ?  What is so important in there that you are egger to go back ?  " He hissed.

Beam was in the pain. He has tears rolling over from his eyes. Still he wants to try Tine's advice. He saw in Forth's eyes. Making eye to eye contact was indeed a good plan, Forth's grip started losing as Beam felt Forth was totally drowning in his eyes he moved further and started kissing him. Forth didn't reply first as he was angry with Beam's demand but his little man was good in bed from every aspect. Though Forth didn't reply to his kiss, Forth's length did. That means he was feeling the pleasure with Beam's touch. Beam's lips curved between their wet kisses, he grabbed his husband's length and pushed Forth into bed while stroking.

Beam crawled on Forth and sat gracefully on his length, eating it in a swift move. Forth knew that via their body Beam was trying to control him. That is the main reason he didn't pay any attention to his kisses before, let Beam do as he pleased. He is not gonna touch the boy whom he desperately wanted to ruin under him, he thought when Beam was already moving up and down above him