The Viper _ 2

So let's start" Forth said with a frown.

Win came back with 4 guys Who have different kinds of scars on their face. " The bastards are here Forth" He said and pushed them toward Forth's feet.

" Hello boys" Forth said with an unpleasant expression on his Face. " So who will be the first ? "

" You don't know about me. Before touching me just search about Anai for your information." The boy named Kevin said arrogantly.

Forth looked in Win's direction and he nodded his head in confirmation. "Who said I am going to touch you here? " Forth asked. " Touching is a mere word to express an emotion. Here the thing you did is a sin. And likewise you will be punished for your sins here. A punishment never consists of touching only. I will slough your hand from your shoulder because you tried to damage what is mine." Forth broke the bottle near him and walked towards them.

" You can't touch him, Mister. His father won't leave you." Kevin's minion spoke in between with an evil smirk on his face.

Forth sat in front of the boys, the way he was looking at the youngster. If his gang doesn't know him they will definitely think that he is a Maniac. He sat in front of Kevin and pushed the broken bottle on the boy's heart who just meddled in his conversation. Still glaring at Kevin his lips curved in to smile. " I specifically, despite who interrupted my session." He said while glaring at others.

The arrogance which was high in the youngsters is now replaced by fear as if they are looking at the angel of death. They were crunching backward as they stumbled on Park's feet, they looked upward. Park being Park raised his gun towards them.

Kevin was smart enough not to mess until his Father came as he sensed the evilness of this pack. He went near Forth. " Please, please spare me. My father is a billionaire and he will give you anything for me. Please, please send him a message."

" He...hee......" The evil laughter of Forth's gang fills the hotel lobby.

" He already did, boy." Max said as Park & Win started beating Kevin's other minions.

Kevin looked at Forth with fear. Forth smirks as he grabs Kevin with hairs, " We are just preparing a gift for him." He said.

The hotel needs to clean with alcohol to remove the blood stains and smell.

All arrangements were done in Forth's warehouse as he entered in with his displeased look.

He sat at the lavish chair organised for him and his gang. Bbom joined them as well.

" Where is he ?" Forth asked.

" He will be here soon." Max said, " His secretary texted."

" He doesn't love his son." Park said.

" He is arrogant. By killing viper he thinks he has done something big." Bbom answered.

" Or he has joined someone so big that he looks at us like nothing." Tul answered.

" After the peace summit we are laying low. That doesn't mean the Dragon has turned vegetarian." Max said.

" Maybe he is waiting for the right moment." Park said while looking at Forth who just nodded his head.

Park brought Kevin in front of Forth.

" Who is he ?" Bbom asked.

" Anai's bastard..." Lam said.

" And why is he still alive ?" Bbom hissed.

" Bom he is our deal." Lam said.

" No he isn't." Forth said .