Mr. Kai_2

" If I can't get what I want this time. I will destroy everything Forth. Everything. Every single fucking thing who came between us. Think before you act. You also have a lover now. Do you know how it feels when your loved one leaves you for a mistake, you didn't do it ? Do you know how it feels when someone hides your lover for 5 years away from you ? Do you know the pain which is generated in your heart when you can't see the person you worship ? Have you ever survived any sleepless night before in someone's memories ? You didn't. Because you were never in love before. But now the situation is different. Am I wrong Forth." Bright asked with the gun in front of him.

First time in his life Forth forced himself not to fire the bullet. The urge to empty his entire pistol in Bright's head was strong but he was the leader for a reason. He can't lose his calm at any point. He lowered his gun and others followed the same.

Sarawat breaks the silence, " What you want Bright, I am sure you are here with some motto ? "

" He is here for revenge P'. Can't you see his motto ? " Forth answered.

" Just shut up Forth, you are the starting point for everything. Don't you forget your past deeds. Karma will hit you back." Sarawat was losing his calm between them. " I asked you something, Bright ? Are you mute now ? "

On Bright's signal, Sing distributed them files. " This is the quotation for the drug's supply from Hawaii. We like to offer you the business back in Hawaii. The deals include Shipping clearance on 10% for all goods ( legal / illegal ) and partnership on equal basis for drugs & firearms provided from Hawaii and other countries.."

" We have to look deeply in this deal." Bbom responded while looking at Sarawat.

" I will rest at Phana's room. Inform me when my room is ready." Bright buttoned his coat as he stood up.

" What do you mean by that ? This is our home. Go to your fucking hotel or you are a homeless guy now. Hhhhhh ? " Max asked in a furious tone.

" Beam is like my little brother and this is his house. So I am gonna stay in my brother's house, apparently not yours." He pointed his finger toward Max , " or yours." Then at Park.

The door of office opened, " Forth look P' Tine brought a glass heart for me." Beam came in with Rome tailing him behind.

Bright look at Forth and turn at the same time when Beam was reaching near. He pushed Beam and acted as he was trying to catch the glass heart. He almost catches the heart but then he smashes the heart on the floor with his hand above.

His already blooded hand started to bleed again.

" P'..." Beam screamed and helped him to stand up even asked Rome to help him.

" I am sorry Beam, I have weakness these days. I ..... I am sorry." Bright's fake apology was giving a headache to others.

" It's Ok P'. I was about to ask you, Why are you looking so pale and weak to me ?" Beam asked with concern.

Bright pulled Rome near him with his injured hand and put his weight on him. " It's nothing Beam." He said.

" N' Beam, Mr.Kai has been very ill for the last 5 years. He was even constantly being unconscious in his office and home." Sing said.

" Sing.." Bright glared at him.

" I am sorry. He said I must not tell you and N'Phana about this but I can't help it." Sing again apologies to Beam. Again it's a drama.

" Sing call driver we are heading toward hotel." Bright order blood still oozing from his hands. But his eyes were focused on Rome. Rome was also glaring at him. Both were trying to find an unknown emotion in each other's eyes.