ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 6

I’m baccck who missed me ohh come on I know you did...anyway I know you’re all wondering what's with zayn bipolar attitude and no its not a side effect of his cancer and you're also wondering why his back home when he ran away in the first place well if you want to find out so badly continue reading….I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL ok no sorry this chapter is dedicated to my bff who I love and adore because she’s my sister and no one understands me like she does sooo HERES TO PUTTING UP WITH ME FOR THE YEARS THAT COME song on the side(in the external link)is  our song Oath by Cher lloyd go take a listen cause she’s amazing duuhh anyways you're probably bored with my rant soo continue reading enjoy :)

Harry’s POV(a little view of what harry’s thinking than we’ll get back to zayn)

I dropped Zayn off and got back into my car turning on the ignition,going on my own way to a place I like to call home.The events of today still running through my head,what had made him change his mind so quickly could it be he felt the same way.I shook my head it didn’t seemed that way,why did it bother me anyway I can’t fall in love with a boy what are my fans gonna say what are the media gonna say.And I’m pretty sure my manager Hag(a name I just thought of not very clever but sorry)won’t let it go by I don’t want to sound selfish and sure I am but I worked so hard to get where I was so why ruin it?Of course the obvious thing to do at least for me is ignore this feelings,I know I know I won’t be able to hide it for very long but its worth a try. I sighed deeply not realizing I was parked in my drive as I sat on my hour staring into the distance,I got out walking ever so slowly to the door but just as I was about to open it my mom had already unlocked the door she smiled fondly and grasp me into a tight hug.I hugged her back confuse as the tears started streaming down her face,I quickly pulled away concern soon covered my face “mum what’s wrong?”she took a deep breathe looking at Gemma once then back at me “Well we just got a call from Trisha….its Zayn”I didn’t her finish as I made a runned to my car not even realizing the tears that were now streaming down my face.I drove quickly to the hospital dashing inside to see Trisha in tears “What happened?”I asked hysterically my voice cracking as more fat tears streamed down my face “He stopped breathing I don’t how he is the doctor hasn’t told us anything”She choked out and she immediately started crying again.I sat down in a chair and let the tears stream down my face praying and hoping he was ok I looked up at Trisha who was still crying into her husbands chests “How did this happen he was fine when I dropped him off?”I asked curiously the tears gathering in my eyes again but I held them back “I don’t know one minute..”she wasn’t able to finish as the doctor walked out with maybe the saddest expression on his face and immediately thought the worst  “Doc how is he?”he looked at me and turned his head to a desperate parent and took a deep breath “He is in a comma I'm not sure when he will be waking up we just have to wait and see”he finished I nodded my head all the emotions had suddenly faded I felt numb lost,how could this have happened why did I leave him alone this is all my fault.I runned as quickly as my feet could carry me to Zayn’s room ignoring the nurse and the doctor that yelled after me.I finally made it and entered his room quietly sitting on a chair close to the bed letting my tears fall freely once again “Zaynn…”I choked on my words but none the less continue talking “Please wake up pleeeasee i love you you have to wake up you just have to”I grabbed his hand kissing his knuckles and crying into his hand.

Zayn”s POV

I watched as Harry’s car was pulling out of my driveway I smiled  sheepishly opening the door to my house as I got greeted by a huge hug of my mum and sisters tears streaming down their faces.My mum finally pulled away peppering my cheeks with kisses a smiled plaster on her face “Oh my baby where were you I was worry sick about you”I smiled nervousily I wasn’t about to tell her that I ran away cause I might have start having feelings for Harry.I shrugged my shoulders assuring her I was ok and that I only need a breather.I thought about the events that had happened tonight,I just acted that way towards Harry at first cause I was confuse but now thinking of what happend I couldn’t help myself from smiling like an idiot so I came to the conclusion that even after I vowed to myself to never fall in love after that incident I guess I accidently did.Now I can offically say I am deeply in love with Harry Styles a smile spread on my face just thinking about his name and of course my mom notice but before she could say anything my dad walked down the stairs furouis.”WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU,YOU HAD YOUR MOTHER WORRIED”I took a step back all of the sudden feeling light headed I ignored it reasoning that it was just my head palying games with me “I was out I needed to breath dad”he got even more furouis but my mum didn’t let him continue as she got between us before he could take a step further towards me “Yaser please calm down”I felt the world around me feeling dizzy I couldn’t hear what ever my mum was saying to my dad.Doniya looked at me weirdly “Z are you alright?”my mum turned her attention to me her face turning pale as soon as her eyes were on me.I shook my head no and the only thing I could let out was “I…..I ….I can’t breathe”my mum rushed quickly to me more tears streaming down her face my dad started panicking but nonetheless grabbed the phone and dialed 911 “Hello?Yes its my son he can’t breathe please send someone quickly”I watched as he stood there in silent for some time nodding his head and whisper a low ok a tear stream down his face.It was the first time I saw my dad cried .My mum was holding me in her arms still crying whispering sweet nothings into my ear telling me that everything ws going to be ok,but I honestly doubt tthat,that was one of the disadvantage of having cancer it will never go away.My dad finally hanged up and made his way over to us more tears stream down his cheeks I remebered he smiled down to me “Everything is going to be ok buddy”he grabbed my hand as I was blacking out the last thing I could manage out of my motuh was Harry’s name.