ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 14

So my lovely unicorns I think I'm putting too much zarry and not enough Niam and Eleanour so for the shippers of this bromance I'm gonna out some fluffness of them so enjoy...don't ask me when I will put more zarry parts cause you pople just have to wait anyways enjoy...:D

P.S I will go a little back in time to when Niall didn't have Justin to give you guys a little idea on what happen :)

********Niall's POV********

I was sitting in English class doodling in my notebook not really paying attention to what the teacher was saying I looked at my master piece no satsfied but it's the only thing I had to do,in the middle of all that I felt something wet down in my pants thats when I panicked I tapped on Zayn's arm and he turned around annoyed"What??""Zayn my water just broke"I whimpered his eyes instantly widen and turned to the front of the classroom not knowing what to do,I think it soon came to him to do something quickly as he raised his hand Mr. Higgins turned around from writing on the white board and frowned"Yes Mr. Malik"he asked annoyyed.Maybe it was the fact that Zayn got into trouble a lot but either way he didn't care right now"Niall's water just broke"thankfully he was aware that I was pregnant and even though Zayn was too he was much more nicer to me than to him"Well what are you waiting for call an ambulance"he said as he walked towards me and knelt down in front of me,Zayn nodded his head and dialed a number he gotoff the phone and put an arm around me"Breath Nialler""Shut up and call Liam"he sighed and got his phone out again and dialed Liam's number.

I couldn't take it anymore the pain wasn'r bearble anymore I wanted this baby out now begfore I go insane and the nurse of Liam wasn't here yet I looked at Zayn who looked worry he smield weakly at me then looked at the door but there was still no sign of Liam or the nurse I took a deep breath as another contraction hit me hard this time Liam finaly came bursting through the door and running towards me"Nialler!!"he yelled kneeling down in front of me I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly he caressed my cheeks softly and smiled telling me everything would be ok but I wasn't that sure the nurse finally came in with a wheel chair "We called ab ambulance already"Zayn announced but just nodded her head walking towards me"Theres no time for that we won't make it to the hospital"I said the boys nodded their head and the nurse and Liam helped me get into the wheel chair.They quickly rolled me into the nurse office but unfortunatly she didn't let Liam come in with us.

She layed me down on the bed and took off my pants"Ok sweetie I'm gonna need you to push as hard as you can"I wasn't sure if I could do it but I just nodded my head and oushed hard like if my life depended on it.One hour later I was exausted as could be"Your doing great one last time"I didn't hestitate and pushed just as hard as the first time as the quiet room was finally filled with a soft baby cry I layed my head back t my comfortable bed and bretahed in deeply,I felt my eyes were shutting slowly as I heard the nurse voice like seemed the distance before I finally close my eyes completly I saw the nurse walk out with the baby in her hands then I went into a sweet deep sleep.I woke up and looked around confuse on what where I was I turned my head to the right and saw Liam sitting on a chair with our baby in his hands"Hey your awake wanna carry him??"I nodded my head quickly and he handed me the baby in his arms,I looke ddown at it and smiled widely"His beautiful he has your eyes"I looked up at Liam the smile had never left his face ever since he handed the baby to me.

"What are we going to name him"he asked kissing the little babies small head I looked down at him then back at Liam thinking for some good names until one came to mind as quickly as I looked down at the baby again"How about Justin"Liam smiled and nodded his head whispering his name soflty"I love it babe"I looked down a Justin as he gurgle and slowly closed his tiny eyes.

-Back the future-

After we got the news about Harry Zayn has been devasted I feel bad for him but we have to move on,I put juice back in the fridge as Justin came through the kitchen door"Papa where's juice?"I heard him ask I smirked and handed him the juice in his sippy cup he thanked me and raned off to the living room and turned on the T.V I smiled at him and turned back around to look for something to eat I took out the ingredits to make myself a sandwhich and set them on the counter soon my phone started ringing I answered it after the third ring"Hello?""Hey mate listen can I come over I just need a friend right now"I smiled even though I knew he couldn't see me"Sure come on over I'm not doing anything anyways"he thanked me and hanged up,I put my phone back on my pocket and continued making the sandwhiches it .It didn't take long before the door bell went off.

I sighed"Justin sweetie can you open it,it's your uncle Zayn""Sure papa"I heard his voice then the door open abrutly follow after a scream I raned quickly out of the kitchen and into the other room to find Carly almost on top of Justin I laughed at their cutness and walked towards them helping Carly off of him I dust her off as she quickly jumped into my arms now"Uncle Niall""Hey princess how are you"she looked down at her hands shly"Fine"I set her down and kissed Hunter in his cheek and made them run off to watch some T.V while me and Zayn talked I walked to the ktichen him following behind I sat down on a stool handing him a cup of tea I had ready he thanked me and sat down across from me.He took a sip of his tea as I did the same"So what's up?"he looked down at his cup of tea finsing the words to say"I just miss Harry Ni"I smiled weakly and nodded my head taking another sip of my tea and settign it down in front of me and looked back up at him"I know wanna talk about it,sometimes talking about the good memories about him helps"he nodded his head and sighed before beginging his story I already knew but anything to help my friend.

-Flashback-

******This is in Zayn's POV(until I say so)*******

I was standing by my locker watching all the sutdents passed by Liam was standing next to me gathering his things but he still kept an eye on me,soon the"jock"of the school the"biggest jerk"ever Harry Styles came in through the front doors of the school looking as hot as ever I know it might sound cheesy but I had actually have had a crush on him since my freshman year.He came passing in front of me with his boyfriend Louis Tomlinson and his friend Niall Horan right next to him,I think I was too caught up lost on my own thoughts as I finally saw Liam's hand moving in front of my face"Z hey mate are you there??"I shook my ehad snapping out of it and looked at Liam blushing bright red "Oh sorry"he chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully"Were you staring at Harry again??'he asked as we started walking to class I shook my head not wanting to meet his eyes he dropped the subject as we eneter the classroom.

I went in and saw Harry sitting alone on a table not so close to front of the class but not too much to the back I walked towards him not thinking at all what I was doing when I finally reached him I smiled widely"Hey Hazz"he turned to looked at me and hid something he was writing on his notebook but I really didn't mind at all"Hey Zayn right?"I nodded my head and hsi smiled that cute cheeky smile I loved "Sit"he signaled to the chair next to him that was empty"Where's Louis?""This is the only class we don't have together"he said getting back to his notebook I nodded my head even though he didn't notice and took a seat next to him,the teahcer came in mintues later and started talking but I wasn't really listening I was too busy drwaing doodle in my notebook.Suddenly a note landed on the middle of my notebook I opened it and read what it said..

Harry's note:Hey Zayn right??Ha sorry about my friends being such jerks there jsut like that

Hazza XX :)

Zayn's respond:It's fine use to their horrible hate I guess

Zayn XX :D

Harry's note:Your free this saterday??

Hazza XX :)

Zayn's respond:Is that your way of asking me out styles?? ;)

Zayn XX :D

Harry's note:maybe..;)

Hazza XX :)

He was about to give it back but Mr. Higgins turned around from the board he took his glassed off and looked at us stern"Mr. Syles you know theres no note passing in my class"Harry just rolled his eyes and didn't sya anything back yo him"Give it here or stand up and read it to the class""Nahh I rather keep it here for safe keeping"he repsondingcheekly I can tell that Mr. Higgins was getting annoyed "Syand up and read it to the class"Harry sighed and stood up from his chair as I put my head down in my deks embarrased....dun dun dun dun 

Hahaha enjoy my lovely unicorns don't be afriad to comment please give me feed back and sorry for all the mistakes feel too lazy to edit it so my apologies and the next chapter will have a little Eleanour fluff anyways do you guys think Harry will read the note to the whole class??The note is pretty embarssing it has a little Zarry fluff anyways enjoy lots of love :D