ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 4:Something Bot So Great

CHAPTER 4 SOMEHOW....:)

Warning:This story is completely fake.The boys are totally straight(expect for Larry according to the fandom oh wait they are so no hate)Zayn is getting marry soon with Perrie and I ship Zerrie.Liam is with Sofia and Niall with Barbara,no man cannot get pregnant so please calm yourself and avoid leaving hate comments...thank you!!

Harry's POV:

I turned on my heels and saw a boy around our age standing in the doorway tall with dark black hair and I could see why Zayn was into him,he wasn't half bad,his arms were crossed in front of his chest.I saw how Zayn ran over to him hugging him tightly something inside of my boiled with jealousy and I wasn't quite sure why.Joe I think was his name pulled away from the hug staring at me Zayn's back turned in my direction,a smirk appearing on his face,he grabbed Zayns face kissing him I guess he saw how close we were sitting together and he is the jealous type.They finally pulled apart Zayn turning to look at me a smile plaster on his face,he was happy of course he was how stupid was I thinking I may like him "Joe this is Harry,Harry this is Joe my boyfriend"he spoke happier than ever,I grin fakely and shook his hand I looked at Zayn again my face suddenly losing its color "Hey maybe we'll finish this later I guess you may want some time alone with your....boyfriend"I choke out the last words,he glance up at Joe not sure that he wanted me to go,than at me nodding his head I grabbed my backpack and smiled fondly at Zayn before making my way out.I couldn't help but get mad,but why he has a boyfriend and I have my girlfriend why is it so hard to accept that he is taken.

I sighed strolling over to the lads who were joking around by our lockers,I didn't even bother to say a word leaning against the metal cabinets.Louis turned to glimpse at me a puzzled look on his face he turned to the boys who were just as confused as him but either way I didn't say a word "What's wrong Haz?"I shrugged my shoulders looking down at my hands I couldn't exactly tell them I think I like a boy they don't exactly know I'm gay and I don't either.But Louis being Louis(you guys know how louis is)he wasn't about to give in and he kept pressing on "Harold I know you something is clearly wrong"I sighed walking away I had to get my head straight first before I confess anything to my friends.I walked into the bathroom but stopped dead in my tracks when I heard someone throwing up.I roam over to the stall taking each step small trying not to scare him"Hello??Mate you alright?"all at once I heard the gagging stop and the flush of the toilet.

I took a step back waiting for the door to open it took a minute when I heard a click and the door opening swiftly"Zayn?Are you ok?Wheres your boyfriend?"I stopped myself letting him answer at least one question,but he didn't he walked over to the sink rinsing his mouth off without saying anything.I turned around to look at him through the mirror,I have a feeling theres more to him than what he told me "Zayn please say something why were you throwing up?Are you sick?Is it the leukemia is that it cause I can..."before I could go on he turned the water off spinning around,I could tell he was angry and I wasn't sure what I had said to make him mad "NO HARRY IT ISNT THE LEUKEMIA WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAYS HUH?WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO WITH YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND AND FUCK OFF"he grabbed his backpack and stormed off as I stood there speechless one minute he was ok and the next he blows up on me.What happened did Joe did something to him to make him mad,and I just happen to show up trying to be nice and now he took it out on me.I shook my head I have to focus on my first priority I made a promise to my dad and I'm not about to break it.

Zayn's POV:

I watched as Harry left,I wasn't so sure if I wanted him to leave but Joe was here and I had to be happy about it,somehow I'm not.I turned to look at Joe smiling brightly but as soon as Harry was out of sight his grin turned into anger "WHO THE HELL WAS HE?WHY WERE YOU SITTING SO CLOSE TOGETHER?YOUR CHEATIN ON ME AREN'T YOU,YOU LITTLE SLUT"he yelled grabbing my arm tightly I looked up at him fear evidently in my eyes.I tried to pull away from his grip but he was too strong a tear streamed down my face "No I will never Joe,please let go you're hurting me"I begged he smirk throwing me toward the floor but quickly standing me up back to my feet "STOP BEING SUCH A PUSSY GOD DAMN IT"he shouted in my face I pulled away from him,gripping my wrist looking up at him with tears in my eyes,I really hated when he acted like this.I love him but sometimes I don't know who he is,right then and now I wanted to run away but I knew that if I tried any of that it will get worse for me,Joe will get more aggressive "Harry is just a friend I swear"he snickered taking a step towards me with that gleam in his eyes that I always fear,he forcefully pulled me close to him kissing me on the lips with such force that I even couldn't push him away.He unbuttoned his shirt pulling it off his lips never leaving mine he undid his pants finally letting me breathe "Joe no not here" "Shut up"he pulled me towards him as I whimper.