ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 10

Here's the next chapter enjoy my lovely people of this universy LOL :D

******Zayn's POV******

The next day I was standing in my locker gathering my things together the lads said they would meet me here before class started to talk about something.I was too busy cleaning my locker a little that I didn't feel Jack the big ass of the school standing behind me"Ha I don't know if it's just me or your getting hotter every day"I turned around to face him digusted I took a step back to get away from him but I fail as my back hit my locker"Get away from me"he didn't say anything as he smirked and walked over to me even more closer before I could move he smashed his lips on mine as I tried to pull him off of me"No please don't leave me alone"I cried out but it was no use as he cover my mouth"Shut up"I didn't move but just stood there crying and still attempting to get him off of me he pulled me in a closet near my locker and locked the door behind him.He pulled my shirt off and pants as he abused me.When he was done he got dressed and I could feel his smile in the darkness I pull my legs to my chest crying hard and he left leaving me there to cry.

I whimpered kind of loudly,after a while I stood up and put my cloth on I opened the door and walked to gym class alone.When I got there I took my cloth off and went into the shower as everyone else enter and changed into their track cloth but I decided to skip that for today.I turned the water on and let the water pour down my body.I washed myself I felt so dirty as I started to cry once again the memories coming back to me.I heard everyone exit but after a while I heard Liam come in.I cried even harder and started washing my body again ingoring the fact that he was inside and could probably hear me"Zayn is that you??"I didn't answer and closed my eyes tighlty hoping he would go away as tears stream down my face I heard his voice getting closer and closer then the curtain opened and I saw him standing there confuse"Z are you ok??What's wrong??"I still didn't answer as I walked back and crashed into the wall"Please don't hurt me"

I whimpered he walked slowly towards me again and frowned"I would never hurt you"I somehow didn't trusted him so I just stood here not saying anything else he walked towards me once again but I didn't let him get too close"Zayn mate I won't hurt you I promise"I felt the tears streaming down my face as my vision got blurry I sat down on the cold floor pulling my legs towards my chest and whimpered lowly I wanted to diappear I didn't wanted to be here I wanted those memories of Jack being on me leave and never ever return.I just wanted to die...

******Liam's POV*******

I walked towards Zayn's locker where he said he was going to wait for us but he didn't seem to be there I walked to gym class thinking he probably got tire of waiting for us and went to class.As I entered the building everyone raned outside everyone expect for Zayn'That's weird'I thought to myself.I walked in and I swear I heard small whimpers but I wasn't really sure I walked even further and saw Zayn's cloth on the bench"Zayn is that you??"I asked but no one answer,but I could still hear the water running and small crys from someone,I finally opened the curtains to where I heard the water and saw Zayn standing there crying his out with puffy eyes I could tell he has been crying for quite a while now.

"Z mate are you ok??What's wrong??"I asked him he didn't answer as he walked back and crashed into the wall behind him what the hell happen it's like he saw a ghost or something.I want to help him but he won't coorparte,"Please don't hurt me"he whispered what why would I hurt him did somebody did something to him thats why he is like that I assured him that I wouldn't hurt him but he didn't say anything as I walked even much more closer to him but he didn't let me go that close soon he sat down on the floor pulling his legs towards his chest the tears streaming down his face.I knelt down in front of him and put a hand on his shoulder but he quickly pulled away.What the hell I thought once again I tried to put a hand on him but he moved once again I felt bad.Harry soon came in and walked towards us"Li what's going on??"I looked up at him and told him what happened and how he was acting weird he knelt down in front of him and smiled"Boo what happen??".

He still didn't say anything as more tears stream down his face I grabbed his cloth and shut the water as I handed the cloth to him.He took them and slowly put it on I smiled at his accomplishment and walked over to him but not that close so he wouldn't become nervous again"Come on we need to go to the office ok??"he didn't say or shook his head at all but still followed me and Harry as we walked down the hall to the office.I opened the door to Mrs. Brown office and explain what happen to her once again"So what can we do he won't talk"she smiled and walked around the desk and towards Zayn and knelt down in front of him like I had done just a few mintues ago"Zayn honey can you please tell us what happened so we can help you"she said with her soft dedicate voice he looked at Harry and then back to Principal Brown and took a deep breath before speaking for the first time when I saw him"I was in my locker waiting for the boys....and then Jack showed up and...and came close to him then..he started kssing me and..and he abused me"

I looked at him shocked was he saying the truth that idiot how could he do such thing to Zayn he is so..so innocent I took a deep breath taking in everything that he had just said"That fuckin' idiot I'm gonna kill him"Harry said as he was heading for the door but was soon stop by Louis and sat him down in a chair trying to calm him down.I looked back at Zayn who was looking away the tears still streaming down his face"Tell you what sweetie I'll bring him into my office and we can talk about it more ok??he quickly shook his head bringing his legs up to his chest"Babe he won't hurt you I won't let him I promise"he looked up at Harry and quickly got up and hugged him tightly.It surprise me cause he didn't wanted no one to touch him but it soon brought a smile to my face at the scene.Mrs Brown(random name I came up with just know LOL)asked jack to come into her office as soon as he entered Zayn quickly hid behind Harry holidng tight to him.We evetntually solved all this and Jack got detention and got warn that if he ever went near Zayn he would be put in jail for sexually abusing him.We were just glad all this drama was all over with well that what we thought.

********Niall's POV*******

I still couldn't process what had happen to Zayn poor lad but Jack was such an ass why would he do such thing to him that he was so innocent and a vrigin well at least he was until that idiot abused him.But putting all that aside everything went back to normal well for a while,I looked at Zayn and he looked sick like if he was about to pass out I turned my attention to Liam and tapped his shoulder and pointed to Zayn"Z mate you ok??"Zayn looked at him and smiled and nodded his head and continued gathering his things but soon loss his balance and almost falled if it wasn't for me who caught him just in time Liam walked over to us and frowned concern"Zayn don't you think your-"he didn't let him finished as he looked at him suddenly and shook his head"I can't I'm a boy"Liam sighed and nodded his head"Can we at least make sure"when he finished the last sentence Harry showed up with his huge smiled on his face like always"Make sure of what??"he asked as he pecked Zayn's lips and turned his attention back at Liam and me"Make sure Zayn is pregnant or not"

He looked at him and smiled widely and hugged him from behind.We finally decided to take him to the nurse office to take the pregancy test,we walked inside and Liam walked towards the nurse and smiled"Hello this might sound wierd but do you have a pregnancy test for my friend"he said as eh turned around and pointed to Zayn she smiled and started looking through her drawer then looked back at us and smiled widely"You'll be surprise how many cases in his postion I've seen"she said and handed the test to Zayn he looked down at it and then back at the nurse"How do you use this??"he asked Liam smiled and looked at him and explained what he had to d he nodded his head and went inside the rest room.After a while he came out with a confuse face and handed it to the nurse she looked down at it and didn't show any expression at first then instantly smiled looking up at us again.

"Congratulations you are indeed pregnant"I looked at Zayn who looked down not sure what to say anymore...the only thing that raned through my head was what was he going to do and what was I going to do...:/

Hope you guys like it sorry it's short enjoy :D