ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 11

Heres the next chapter..enjoy before I start like always I wanna make a shout out "SSSSHHHHHHOOOOUUUUUTTTTTT OOOOOUUUUUTTTTT"LOL never get tire of that I wanna make a shout out to OneDirection_1D for eventually guessing whats going to happen in this chapter..and no I didn't tell her so yeah go fan her peeps anyways heres the chapter again enjoy...:D

Warning:This chapter will have a couple of bad lanugage if you don't like it don't read on :)

********Harry's POV********

Zayn apparntently wanted to go the doctors office to make sure of he was really pregnant cause he didn't really trusted the test.The nurse gave us an adress to a very realible doctor and told us that he can help us and really tell us if he is pregnant or not.I got on the car after school Liam was driving while Louis was on the passenger seat and me Niall and Zayn on teh back.The ride there was quiet no one said a word for a while unitl we got there,I got off and helped Zayn off we walked inside to find the place not so packed like I would have expected it,I walked up the lady behind the desk and asked her if the doctor could recieve us she looked through he computer then back at me nodding her head.I thanked her and walked back to the lads and sat down beside Zayn,we waited for what seems hours but soon a nurse came out "Zayn Malik"I looked at him and smiled assurinly he nodded his head and we walked towards the lady who led us inside to the small office on the far off corner.

She opened the door and I walked in holding Zayn's hand as soon I saw the doctor behind the desk my eeys instantly widen"R-robin??"I said he looked up at me and smiled widely"Harry what can I do for you ?"oh dear god our doctor is my stepfather this can't get any better,I sat down on a chair and looked at Robin not sure what to say"So um we want to know if..Zayn is really pregnant"he looked up at his quickly from the papers his was working on with widen eyes"Oh ok tell you what I'll take the test the old fasioned way..blood test and lets see what come out ok??"he asked we both nodded our heads and he took Zayn to a room and took some blood samples we went back to his office and waited,until he finally appeared walking in and sitting on front of us"Ok guys I got your results"he said as he looked down at the papers and examining them for a while then looked up at us and smiled widely.

"Congratulation he is pregnant"I looked at Zayn who had a worried looked on his face"How far along am I??"he finally spoked up Robin looked at us again from the papers and smiled"Not that long just four days"he nodded his head and looked down at his hands"Ok guys I'll see you both next month take care Zayn"I nodded my head and grabebd the card from his hand and helped Zayn up from his chair.We headed out to where the others were waiting for us we waled towards them and I smiedl widely proudly"His pregnant"the boys conratulate us but Zayn wasn't really happy with it but he smiled akely to hide his emotions I looked at him and he gave me the same smiled he had given the boys but I wasn't falling for that.I pulled away from the lads and sighed"Babe what's wrong??"he shook his head and looked away"Love look at me"I grabbed his face and made him look at me.

"Boo it's fine we'll make it through both of us"he smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips.The next day I was standing at my locker with Zayn next to me"He lads"I turned around and saw Liam greeting us I smiled and did the same Niall looked a little off but I ignore it for a while until Zayn looked at him and frowned"Ni are you ok mate??"he looked at us and smiled weakly and nodded his head suspiciously"Are you sure"Zayn insisted he kept nodding his head sudden;y he raned to the bathroom.Me and the lads followed behind yelling for his name  when we entered the bathroom we heard someone pucking in a stall"Ni are you in here??"he appeared mintues later looking sick as ever "Niall what's wrong"Liam asked cocern walking over to him Niall looked down adn sighed.

"Fine I guess it's time for you to know"we looked at each other cinfuse until he finally spoke again"I'm-I'm pregnant"we stood there not believing what he just had said I looked at Louis and he seemd furouis like if he was about to kill someone"YOU SON OF BITCH HOW COULD YOU!!!!"he yelled running instantly towards Liam but before he could get any closer to him I stoped him"Louis I'm sorry"said a crying Niall while Zayn tried to comfort him but as much as he tried he failed"I told you Niall I told you to stay away from him"Liam got in between them and frowned"Lou stop just...can't you see he needs us to support him not yell at him"I nodded my head as I finally let go of Louis and he relaxed "Ok I'm doing it for Niall jsut for him"we all nodded our head in agreement..