ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 12

Here's the next chapter I hope you guys like it well like I said in the last chapter this is going to have  small drama I guess you can call it..anyways don't have much to say so enjoy I just wanna finish this story :D

*******Harry's POV******

The next moring I walked to Zayn's room with a tray of food I had prepared for him before he could even wake up.I walked inside our room to find him awake already"Hey morning"he smiled and sat up on the bed as I put the tray in front of him"What is this??"he asked and looked at his breakfast in front of him but my smile instantly faded"I made you breakfast"I simply said he smiled and started eating his food while still looking up at me once in a while"Hazz you ok??"I nodded my head quickly so he wouldn't get suspicouis of anything"Are you sure your not hiding anything from me??"he finally asked damn I hate it when he knew me too well and I couldn't hide anything from him I sighed and took a deep breath before telling him what I have been keeping from him since yesterday afternoon"Babe remember I told you I applied for something not so long ago??"I asked trying so hard not to cry in front of him,he nodded his head eagerly for me to move on"Yeah but you never told me where though"I sighed I have to tell him he needs and he deserves to know it"Well..I..I'm going to the military"for a second he just sat there not saying anything not undertsanding what I was saying then he started sobbing"Nooo you can't leave me please don't go""Boo I have no other choice they pay really good we need that money"he shook his head the tears still streaming down his face"No you can't leave me please Harry"I hate seeing him like this but we need this money it's the only way we can afford staying in this mansion I hugged him tightly as he still cried a tear stream down my own face.

"Baby it's just temporary I promise"he pulled away from me and looked at me his eyes red and puffy of crying too much"How long is it??"I sighed I didn't wanted to tell him yet but what other choice did I have"One year"I said lowly afraid of his reaction he started sobbing even harder holding on to me tightly not wanting to let go"Noo Harry please you can get a job here but please don't leave me I'll die without you"I still hugged him not saying anything but I just wanted to stay with him like this before I leave him for a whole year"I promise that I'll write you and call anytime I can ok"he once again pulled away and looked at me as I put a thumb to his cheek and cleaned the new tear streaming down his beautiful face"You promise??"he asked I nodded my head smiling widely"Cross your heart??"that when my smiled faded away quickly those were the last words my real father said before disappearing leaving my mom to raise me and Gemma alone,I looked down at him and smiled"Cross my heart love"I hugged him as he cried uncontrolably on my chest as I tried to calm him down.Me and Zayn decided to tell the kids after dinner it would be hard for me but I have to do this for them,I was sitting across from Carly the table was quiet no one said a word we finally finished and I helped Zayn clean the table and sat right back in the chair I was sitting a while ago I looked at my beautiful daughter and son that we had created with our love that is so strong nothing could ever break it I smile at the thought then sighed it's time to talk

"Guys me and pappy have something really important to tell you"the nodded their heads not saying anything indicating us we can continue talking I sighed again this was very hard for me"Carls Hunter I got a job in the military""What is that??"Carly asked as she got off her chair and started walking towards me I picked her up and put her in my lap"That's where soldiers go and they helped to keep the world safe"she looked up at me with her inncocnet little face and I couldn't help but smile"Like the ones on the telly??"she asked looking at her brother I nodded my head"But isn't that far away"Hunter asked looking at Zayn confuse as Carly looked at me the tears threatening to fall out of her tiny eyes I didn't have the voice to respond to them so I just nodded my head"I'll just be gone for one year"as soon as I said that Carly started cryig in my arms"No daddy you can't leave"I hugged her tightly and the tears streamed down my own face "I'm sorry baby girl but I have to I promise I'll write you and call anytime I have I already promise that to your pappy"she didn't say anything but simply nodded her head Hunter walked over to me and I picked him up placing him on my other lap as I kissed the top of both of their little heads.I was leaving tomorrow early in the morning and we had decided to go on a picnic before I had to leave,when we were all ready I grabbed the food basket and set in the back as I grabbed and put Carly and Hunter in their car seat I got in the drivers seat and looked at Zayn smiling at him.