ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 15

Vas happenin'???kind people of this planet LOL sorry for the wait just been lazy lately and now I think I'm coming down with the flu but here I am and posting for you guys thank you to everyone who has been readng this means lots,literly puts a big smile on my face but a little feed back won't hurt please guys I need at least three comments and votes and for the views at least 20 not too much to ask I feel like I talk too much heres the chapter enjoy give me feed back please..catch my breathe(talk about randomness LOL sorry)

*********Still Zayn's POV(again till I say so..)********

I was sitting on the living room couch the telly was on but I wasn't really paying attention I was too busy lost on my own thoughts.I suddenly felt someone sit down in my laps I looked down to find Carly staring up at me with her big green eyes,I just couldn't help but smile"Pappy what's wrong??"I didn't know what to tell her of course she knew about Harry but I didn't really wanted to bring it up to her,I started playing with her hair and sighed"Nothing baby just..it's daddy"she looked down at her hands and I could tell she had a tear stremaing down her cheek"I miss him pappy"I hugged her tightly to me and smiled"Me too princess me too"Hunter came in the room as well mintues later with his little teddy that Harry had bought him a day before he was born,he walked towards me rubbing hid eyes.I'm guessing he had just woken up from his nap,he sat down in my lap and layed his head on my chest.

"Pappy when is Daddy coming home"I frowned what was I suppose to tell him,for a second he forgot what happen and it hurt me to tell them that their dad is dead and that he is not coming home,I lost my words to talk so I just hugged him tightly to me like I had done with Carly"Buddy you know your daddy..went to heaven"he looked up at me the tears now streaming down his face as everything that happen came flashing back to him"Oh"was the only repsonsed I got it broke my heart to see him like this I needed Harry so badly my Hazza .....

-Flashback-

Harry stood up from his seat as I put my head down embarassed he took a deep breath and started reading the note"Hey Zayn right??Ha sorry about my friends being such a jerks there just like that..."when he finished reading it he sat back down not waiting for their reaction at all"All right Mr. Styles you and Mr. Malik here just got yourself detention"I lifetd my head back up quickly but before I could protest to the teacher he turned back around to the board and cotinued writing whatever he was writing earlier,I cursed under my breath and put my head back down my mum is going to kill me.The period ended before I knew it and I raced out of their before Harry could catch up to me,I opened my locker door and started putting the books I didn't need back in my locker Liam soon join me and opened his own locker that was next to mine.

Thankfully he didn't say anything but Harry soon came and join us as well"Hey Zayn"I turned around annoyed"What do you want don't you think you have done enough"I turned back around to my locker and reached for my diary,yeah it's girly but I actually have always loved to keep one with me everywhere I go.I stuck it on my backback and slammed my locker shut  "I'm sorry Mr. Higgins just hates me it's not my fault"I rolled my eyes"Yeah whatever you probably have asked all the girls in this school out"he shook his head looking around first maybe to make sure no one was around or Louis was around"Noo I don't I don't even like Louis,I actually think your special"I looked downa dn blushed then snapped out of it and ignore him walking away Liam following behind  we walked inside the cafteria and got our lunch,we were about to sit but I heard someone call my name"Hey guys over here"I turned aroudn and saw Niall waving to us since when did they wanted us to sit with them.

I looked at Liam unsure but he just shurgged his shoulders I walked over to their tabl and smiled widely"Hey "Hey sorry for being such jerks back then n hard feelings"I nodded my head and shook Louis hand I sat down Liam sat down beside me"Oh this is Eleanor,Danielle,Cher,Andy,and Josh"he said pointing to each one of them I nodded my head and waved hello and so did Liam.We started eating our food it seemed that Nial had quit a big apettite but it was cute I guess,Harry soon decided to join us he sat down in the middle of me and Louis he looked at me and smiled cheekly then he looked at Louis and did the same,what the hell was with him"Love we're still on for saterday?"I looked at Harry confuse but he asked me out on saterday what was he planning on doing I actually thought he was free on saterday since he asked me out now I was confuse as ever"I thought you asked me out on saterday"I said while taking a sip on my water he looked between the both of us worry"Umm well...""You were gonna cheat on me"Louis protested as he stood up quickly Harry got up as well trying to stop him before he could go anywhere"Noo babe I wasn't"thats when it was my turn to stand up"So you were playing around??"he looked at me shocked.

"Noo of course not" "Then what is it??"Louis asked I could tell he was getting pissed and so was I what the hell was going on what was Harry's problem"Ummm.."there was a small pause between everyone the rest on the table just sat there trying to eat there food and ignore our discussion"Want some juice"he bursted out randomly I was about to say something I was super angry at him but Louis cut in instead "Sure"he took a sip still keeping his eyes on Harry"It's good you shold try some"then poured the juice all over his head,I just stood here shock and didn't know what to say the cafteria went quiet all eyes on us.Louis stormed out mad slamming the door behind him Harry tried to stop him but it was no use he turned around to looked at me"Zayn.."before he could go on I interupted him just like Louis had done before"Don't forget desert"I said and slammed a piece of cake from Niall trays to his face,I grabbed my backpack and was about to leave but was stop by Harry.

He turned me around"Zayn I'm sorry""How could you...just.."I pulled back from his grip and stormed out of the cafteria leaving everyone in shock.The tears streamed down my face I trust him I really thought that he loved me the way I did but I was wrong he jsut wanted to us for his sex...I sat down in a bench outside the school as more tears stream down my face I took out my phone and dialed my moms number she asnwered after the third ring"Hello?""Mum..can you..can you come and pick me up""Yeah sure honey what's wrong sweetie?"she sounded worry but I did't wanted to tell her by the phone I sighed trying to earse the the memory of what had happen in the cafteria just mintues ago I whiped my tears away"I'll tell you but please just come get me I can't stand being here"after she agreed to come and get me I hanged up and waited for her cra to come around....

I feel like it's short but I hope you guys like it remember at least 20 views and 3 votes and comments if u wanna give me feed back I'll love you forever enjoy :D