ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 9

Heres the next chapter I guess since I kind of left you guys a little curouis so enjoy :D

*******Niall's POV********

I took a deep breath its finally time to tell them what I have been keeping for a long while now"I..I love Liam and we're together now"I closed my eyes tightly and waited for the yelling coming from them of hap[piness and excitement but nothing,I finally opened my eys and saw Louis with a shock face and my mom smiling widely but she hadn't said a word.After a small silent Louis finally spoke up "Ni are you sure about it??I mean-"I didn't let him finished as I stood up quickly with tears threatening to fall out of my eyes"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA BE HAPPY FOR ME BUT NOW I SEE HOW SELFISH YOUR BEING!!!"I yelled at him and with that raned up to my room as my mom yelled for me to get back but I didn't really care in that instant.I slammed me door shut and layed down in my bed as the tears raned down my face as I sob kind of loudly,after a while I sat up on my bed and was about to call someone when I heard someone knock on my door.

"GO AWAY!!!"I yelled as I threw a pillow to the door even though whoever was behind it didn't even opened it yet I scrolled through my contacts as I heard the knock once again"Ni please can we talk"Louis whispered I didn't answer back I finally found the person I was looking for and pushed the talk button.I waited and after the third ring I heard the only voice I wanted to heard right now"Hello??""Li can you come over I need you"I said the tears threatening to fall again out of my eyes I waited for a second until he finally answer"Yeah sure babe be right over"I hanged up and set my phone in the bed and layed back down and waited patiently for him to arrive.A few mintues passed when I finally heard a knock downstairs and Louis opened the door for a few mintues I didn't hear anything I finally gave up and got up and walked towards my door,I put my ear in the door attempting to hear something anything bucouldn

t I I opened my door abruptly and and saw Louis almo't.st in Liams face"Liam I just don't want you to hurt him"Liam sighed "Louis that is not up to you to decide that"I finally decide that I didn't wanted to hear them argueing about something about me like I didn't even exsist I walked down the stairs and up to Louis ingoring Louis standing right next to me"LiLi do you love me?"that question came out of nowhere but I wanted to know was he using me just to get back at Danielle he smiled and walked up to me and smiled"Ni I love you more than anything in this world"I smiled at him and grabbed his hand once again ignoring Louis I walked up to my room and sat down in my bed not saying another word,Liam soon join me and I put my head on his shoulder nothing could matter right this moment but me being with him.

******Louis POV******

I walked inside the school remembering back to what had happened yesterday I can't believe that Niall would keep such secret from me me his own flesh but I guess thats what love does to you talking about love Harry and Zayn walked to their own locker that to my bad luck was next to mine"Hey Louis vas happenin??"Zayn said with the most cheerful smiled ever if that was even possible I rolled my eyes and started searching through me locker for my music sheet that  needed right now for music class.We needed to write a song and we were gonna perform in front of the whole class which I had wrote it specifically for Harry "What are you looking for??"he asked once again I finally found the sheet and took it out showing it to him and quickly shoving it into my backpack as the bell ringed.

I walked to the class with the boys and sat down in the very front row Harry next to me and Zayn next to Harry and on my other side Niall and then Liam next to him,luckly the front row had five seats exactly the amount we needed.We waited for the teacher to arrived when he finally did he set the stack of papers he was carry on the desk and looked at us"Ok class lets begin with our assignment"he said he took the attendence sheet from his desk and looked through it and finally looked up at us again "So first up is Louis"of course I thought to myself I looked at Harry besides me and smiled I took the music sheet out of my backpack abd walked over to the piano,I sat down and cleared my throat"Um so this song I wrote just yesterday night its called When I Was Your Man"I smiled and immediatly started playing the piano..