ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 3:You Are In Love

All rights reserved to the whole story if you wanna use them please ask first thank u :D

*****Harry's POV*****

I layed in bed thinking about yesterday,Zayn's bright big smile popping into my mind why can't I get him out of my head.Am I falling in love?No I couldn't even if I was it wouldn't work out between us,but what if its the only way I can access his family.I shook my head sighing deeply laying back on my bed,a knock came to my door my mum letting herself in.I smiled and sat back up trying to act as if nothing happened she sat down at the very edge of the bed placing her hand on one of my legs. "You ok sweetie?Why the big sigh?"I turned anywhere but her, I knew that I'm not good at lying she would see right through me so I sat quiet for a moment trying to find the right words to say "Yeah" I paused for a minute before going on"mum if I told you that I like someone I just met what would you say?" I was able to see the confusion on her face but it soon faded a serious look came upon her features "Well I don't know I would think its too early to know its love"I interrupted her before she had a chance to go on "But I have this friend and he tells me that he can't get this person out of his head he thinks about him all the time he wants to be around him every second of everyday even though they just met and he talks about his eyes and those lips and his laugh it's the most beautiful sound you can ever hear..."I didn't notice a smile forming on my face,but I shook my head clearing my throat,gaining a giggle from my mum "Well this friend of yours is in a very serious trouble"I glance at her confuse as she went on "It seems to me he is falling for this person ain't it"she smiled,she stood up dusting her skirt off placing a kiss on my head and heading out the door without another word. great.I layed back down on my bed can my mum be right?But she said herself it's too early to know,I groan loudly shoving my face into a pillow I have to figure this out before it gets out of hand.

The next morning I wasted no time making my way over to Zayn who coincidentally was standing by his locker,I quickly strolled towards him "Zayn?"he turned around surprise to see me talking to him here in school where everyone could see us especially my friends.But I was willing to deal with them later "Come with me I have something to show you"I smiled he turned to look at Liam clearly puzzled he hesitated for a moment closing his locker and grabbed my hand that was extended out to him.I grinned and we started making our way to the music class,I opened the door to the classroom Zayn glance at me clueless at what was going on "Why are we here we're gonna get in trouble"he stated the obvious he was about to walk away but I grabbed his arm before he could march away "Wait,I got permission from the teacher,pick,what would your first lesson be on guitar,piano,or drums though let me tell you I'm not very good at playing the drums"he stifled a laughed and looked up at me shocked then a smile replacing it and somehow it made me smirk seeing him happy made me feel good "Lesson?"he finally spoke I nodded my head as he walked in the class taking a look around our music class was quite big probably something that he hasn't seen before it was mainly filled with instruments microphones and a small little stage to the left "I wanna help you complete that list of yours".I saw as he glimpse around with maybe the biggest smile he turned to look at me again with the guitar in one hand the gleam never leaving his lips.

I walked over to him grasping the guitar and sitting down next to him,I adjusted the guitar in his hands showing him how to move his fingers,placing them in the neck of the instrument.Our fingers brushing with one anothers,he briefly peek up at me I smiled like an idiot.What's happening to me am I really falling for this boy?He looked down at our hands as they touch a shiver runned down my spine,he shifted his head up as I leaned in,and before I could react he was leaning in too tilting his head our lips were inches apart when Louis walked in the room.I don't know why but I was mad that he interrupted us "Oh sorry I didn't know you were busy"he stated he took a step back I got up my face turned to Louis "No you didn't interrupt anything what you needed?" "Nothing"he quickly said leaving the room I turned back to Zayn who was just as confused as me what the hell just happen we were about to....kiss?