ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 7

First and quickly I wanted to apologize for not posting ASAP I was going to but then I got lazy than yesterday I had really bad cramps but here I am today posting for you loving people soo enjoy love you MOFOS(yeah I stole it from Niall but since I’m his wife its ok)

Zayn’s POV:

The night falled in a blink of an eye,the stars shimmering in the sky,after many insisting Harry walked me home.We strolled down the sidewalk hand in hand a smile plaster in my face,I peer up at him beaming with joy.The cold night could be felt almost immediately as shiver was send down my whole body,he gazed down at me instantly taking off his coat and wrapping it around my body feeling the warmth feel figure.I grinned up at him but it soon left my face when I spotted a blonde girl with a short brunette girl whose face was glue to her phone.The blonde girl with dark blue eyes had a pink shirt that had Harry’s face stuck in the middle of the blouse,I instantly panicked when she recognize him.The blonde girl shriek scaring her friend who looked up quickly a squeal leaving her mouth too,both girls ran over to phone in their hand ready to be sign.Harry looked up at the sound of the girls scream a smile popping in his lips,soon there was five ten twenty and more that I could count Harry completely ignoring me.

I tried to include myself but he kept pushing me away,I got frustrated and stood in front of him he looked at me confuse still trying to sign one of the girls phone “HARLOD STOOP!!!”I screamed surprising myself as well as Harry and the girls that surrounded us,he stopped his eyes wide looking at me confuse and scared but that soon turned into anger “WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?”he asked pushing the girl away from us I knew in that moment that this was all a mistake I knew that it was going to end this way thats how all my relationships ended “MY PROBLEM IS YOU AND THIS STUCK UP BITCHES WHO YOU SEEM TO CARE MORE ABOUT THAN YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND”the girls just stood their shocked I probably shouldn’t have said that.Me and Harry hadn’t discuss if we wnated to tell his fans never the less his manger it was something that was not in our to do list but right now I was beyond pissed “WHO SAID EVERYTHING REVOVLED AROUND YOU HUH?ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU ZAAYN SO SUCK IT UP AND STOP BEING AN ASS HOLE ABOUT IT”

The tears wanted to stream down my face but I held them back and walked away I didn’t dare look back.How could I have been so stupid thinking he would change me he is just like any other stuck up celebrity.I ran as fast as my feet could carry me finally my house came into view,I walked inside leting the tears rolled down my face my mum walked into the room and immediatly scurry over to my side not asking any questions but just hugged me whispering sweet nothings into my ear.This wasn’t our first fight oh no,he found me cutting in the bathroom and that turned into screaming too,I finally calmed down wiped away my tears and roam up the stairs.I sat in my bed taking out my phone and unlocked it to see I had four missed calls and ten messages from Harry,I sighed and ignored them laying back and looked through my pictures which only contain of me and Harry.

The tears wanted to rolled down my red heated cheeks but I held them back again I couldn’t let myself cry for him,I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes trying to fall back alseep when my sister stormed into my room “Zayn zayn look out your window look out your window!!”she screamed I sat up looking at her confuse she rolled her eyes grabbing my hand and pulling me up as we practically ran to the window.She opened the glass door when I heard it music,I looked down from my balcony and there he was Harry with a guitar and a smile plaster in his face “Zayn I’m so sorry for everything I hope this makes it up for it”I wasn’t having any of it I went back inside and into my bathroom grabbed a contained and filled it up with icey cold water.I strolled back outside where Doniya,Safaa,Waliya and my mum were at,I fake a smile enough to fool him as he was singing the chorus I poured down the water at him the smirk on my face no longer fake.

He looked at Louis who was holding in a laugh and usher him to continue,he shook it off and continued looking up at me and smiled.I stood there not quite amused my mum giving me a look I sighed and went downstairs opening the front door,what came next I wasn’t really expecting,he offered me his hand I rolled my eyes and took it as we walked further away from front door as the fireworks went off.A smiled grew on my face a real smile “Zayn I’m sorry”I shushed him before he could go on “I’m sorry I was being dramatic about nothing”he shook his head whispering a low no I gleam up at him as he leaned in and kissed me.Now here we are days later,I snuggle closer to him grabbing a handful of popcorn and popping one in my mouth.I heard a knock on the door and heard Harry’s mum opened the door a male’s voice boomed through the house asking for Harry.