ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 1:How It All Began

Author's POV:

The Palestine boy stroll in through the brown rusty door that was his lover's house,when his eyes came upon the candles that were placed all over the room illuminating it like the bright yellow sun shining in the morning.He was quick to notice a rose petal path that led to the upstair rooms,without thinking twice he followed the red trail,only to come face to face with Harry the boy who had stolen his heart when their eyes first met back in that hallway.He held a single red rose in his hand and a smile came upon both boys face,his mind was going wild debating whether he was truly ready to do this,but with that in mind he took a few steps forward Harry meeting him halfway there "You like it?"he nodded his head grabbing the curly haired lads hand in his,their fingers intertwining together perfectly. "It's lovely" "Glad you like it,I wanted to make your first time as memorable as ever"Zayn's stomach suddenly twisted the doubts he was having earlier came rushing back to him,he looked down at their hands then back at his boyfriend "You ok?"he bite his lips letting go stepping away from him "Yeah I....just a little nervous"Harry chuckled moving towards Zayn again wrapping an arm around his waist pulling him towards him their eyes meeting one another's "Baby there nothing to be afraid of it's ok to be nervous,if you don't wanna do this its fine ok?I'll wait for you if I have to I don't ever want to pressure you"he shook his head whispering he was ready.Harry took that as a good sign and kissed him with all the passion that he had in him,walking slowly to the bed.

He laid him down their lips never parting,soon he was kissing his neck his arm and any visible part of his body(*perverts*)but never once tried to take his cloth off.Harry looked at Zayn's deep chocolate brown eyes never regretting what he was about to say "I love you".The night went as none of you thought no they didn't have sex but that was only because harry knew that Zayn was more nervous than he made it sound.Harry didn't wanted to pressure him and did not wanted to make this as an obligation.The very next morning both boys layed in bed the light coming from outside peeking its way through the curtains,Harry had long gone woken up,he just didn't want to wake Zayn up so he laid in bed staring at the boy in his arms playing with his hair gently.Zayn's eyes suddenly flutter open turning his head to face the curly hair boy "Morning"Harry whispered sweetly "Morning.What time is it?" "Eight thirty"the memories came flashing back to Zayn,he got off the bed as quick as lightning his face turning pale as ever "Harry we....we were together all night and nothing happen"Harry laughed standing up as well walking to him,grabbing his shoulders "Babe actually believe it or not,we had sex all night long"a grinned appearing in his mouth as he kissed his lips.(what a gentlemen in case no one understood he is making him understand they had mental sex he kissed him but never in the lips or did they got undress after that they fell asleep don't know,don't care if it exists but in my story it does ok?ok)

That same night the palestine boy laid in bed on the phone with his best mate Liam Payne a very charming boy with light brown hair very sensible at times but still understood his best mate. "Wait wait so your telling me you guys did nothing not even take your shirt off?"Zayn rolled his eyes grabbing his laptop from his desk sitting back in his bed,he opened it up opening up a fresh page "Yes Liam that's what I'm saying we didn't have sex"he emphasized did not well enough so the other lad could get the hint.Liam sucked his teeth thinking hard about what he was about to say next,he knew he couldn't just told him off and scold at him so he suck it in "Wow so all that romantic stuff for nothing" "It wasn't for nothing I thought it was very sweet of him to do all that for me"he smiled at the thought of the rose petals and candles Liam laughed out loud,the boy has been crushing on Harry's best mate Louis Tomlinson since kindergarden but of course Louis always pushed him away.So eventually Liam gave up,and now just like Zayn once felt for love,and all its meaning,it meant nothing to him,they continue their conversation all night long until they called it a day.The next day Zayn woke up extra early and headed to school without breakfast,strolling over to his locker getting his books out ignoring the rest of the boys around him. "Hey cheer up man,look I'm having a party at my house tonight why don't you come and you and Harry can work out what happened yesterday"Louis chirped.