ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 2:The New Kid

Harry Styles.Everyone knew who he was,who didn't he had every girl around Cheshire drooling over him.There was nothing that he couldn't do,expect one thing he couldn't save his family.When Harry was only twelve his father was out,he had informed his wife he was going to be coming late from work.But one single phone called change the Styles life,a cop called that same night and notify them that they had found Harry's dad dead.The family was devastated,the police was doing everything they could to find who had killed him.Days after days Harry's mom was inconsolable and so was Harry's older sister Gemma.The cops had found no trace of the murder,Harry had promise that day in his father's tomb that he will find whoever had done this to him and kill him with his own bare hands.Harry's mom didn't agree on any of that she didn't want his son to stain his hand with blood(a/n:is just a saying not literally a spanish saying makes much more sense in spanish).

Argument after argument Harry finally promised his mum that he wasn't gonna do anything,what she didn't know was that he was lying,and never the less keeping the promise to his father.Present time has brought them to this Harry stomping down the stairs and up to the kitchen as he took in the smell of freshly made eggs that his mum was probably making.He walked over to the table sitting down watching his mum cook her "specialty " not saying a single word.The door to the kitchen suddenly opened as Harry's older sister Gemma walked in joining Harry in the table "Morning mum"she chirped happily then finally turning over to Harry "Duffus"he rolled his eyes grabbing a cup and pouring himself a cup of juice "Real mature Gems,and here I thought you were the oldest"Gemma simply stick her tongue out at him as Harry did the same "Guys guys save it for another day eat your breakfast before your late for school"Anne pleaded.Harry and Gemma weren't one of those lovely siblings where they tell each other how much they love one another every five minutes,but they weren't also the ones who fight 24/7 they were kind of in between.

Anne doesn't seem to mind cause she loves her children either way,ever since her husband died she must admit she was devastated but Anne kept it together for them she knew her children needed her and she wasn't about to abandon them in a time like this not when they need her the most.She placed the eggs on a plate and added some bacon to it finally settling it in front of Harry.He started eating like a beast that hasn't been fed in years "Eww you eat like a pig"Gemma commented as she stared intently at her brother"You look like a witch"he retorted back smiling sheepishly satisfied with his comeback,Anne didn't bother to interfere this time she just simply smile to herself rolling her eyes"whatever"Gemma finally whispered.Harry grabbed his glass of juice getting up from his seat as he gulped down all his juice picking up his backpack in the process.

He put down his juice walking to his mum practically running and almost tripping on a chair,Gemma letting out a small giggle but it soon was replaced by a pout as Harry shot her a meaningful glare "Gotta go promised the boys I'll be there early today"he announce to his mother giving her a quick peck on her cheek but of course not before Gemma made a comeback "Aw do you have to leave so soon?I was about to poison the juice"she teased,Harry rolled his eyes this time him sticking out his tongue out at her first,Gemma returning the gesture.He walked out the door and up to his one million worth car,a car his dad had bought him for his sixteenth birthday right before he died.Harry had so many memories of his dad that he wouldn't have enough time to finish,Harry and his dad were very close he always took him fishing camping he taught him everything he knew.And needless to say he was proud to announce to everyone he had learn his skills from his dad.He missed him heck even Gemma missed him,from time to time Harry and his sister would sit down and they would find themselves talking about their dad.Those were the only times they ever  got along.

He unlock the car throwing his backpack in the passenger seat as he quickly got in it,he started the ignition and ever so slowly drove off to school.It took him less than ten mintues when he finally saw the school building coming into veiw.With one hand he took a hold of his backpack and with the other he opend the car door,he got off making sure to lock it before he walked further away from it.He gently walked up to the tall building in front of him greeting poeple along the way,when he spotted his friends he pratcially raned over to them giving one of his bestest friends Louis a head lock,he rubbed his knuckles in his hair smiling sheepishly at Josh,a dirty blonde haired lad who aways spoke his mind then there was Ed Sheeran a red headed boy not the smartest peanut in the gallery but either way they let him hang with them.Then there was Louis a boy who pretty much was one of those friends that you always want around,he is wild,fun loud and carefree a crazy lad who eventually became best friends with Harry since they were five.