ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 16-ⓣⓗⓔ ⓔⓝⓓⓘⓝⓖ

Hello I feel like it took me a while to post so my apologies soo I've been thinking and I think that I'm just gonna write 2 or 3 more chapters for the ending of this lovely story thank you to everyone that has taken the liberty to read this story and comment and vote thank you sooooo much means alot to me but of course don't forget to read my other storys In A Heart Beat,Living A Double Life,Just A Dream,My Prince Charming,Geek Charming,and my one direction one shots so yeah anyways enjoy :D

Warning:Since I jsut want to end this already I'm going to be skiping quite alot so my apologies in advance at the end hope you guys like it :)

********Zayn's POV********

-Still FlashBack-

I got inside the car and put my seatbelt on while she drove away I looked out the window not wnating to say anything not yet my mom looked at me and frowned "Now can you tell me what happen??"I shook my head and looked down at my hands as the memories came back to me once again I felt a tear stream down my face but whipped it away quickly befire my mom could see it.The rest of the ride there was quiet when we finally arrived I got off quickly and raned to my room locking it behind me I layed down on my bed and insantly started sobbing,as the days passed I stayed in my room not eating or going out but lay on my bed my mom was getting worry but why worry if I was ok...well that's what I thought.My mom came in and walked towrds me sitting on my bed beside me"Sweetie please talk to me"I looked at her with my read ouffy eyes as more tears stream down at my stainless face I didn't say anything at all.

"Come on me and the girls are watching a movie you can pick this time"I nodded my head and walked down the stairs with her I entered the living room to find my sisters already sitting on the couch ready to just click play,I sat down next to Doniya and sighed.We started watching the movie and in the middle of it someone knock on the door "I'll get it"Safaa yelled as she got up and raned to the door opening it there was a small pause for a second I didn't here anything until I finally heard my mum arguing with someone.I grabbed my glass of water off the table and walked over to the door to find Harry standing there"Zayn please let me explain""I'm sorry Harry but he doesn't want to talk to you"I looked down at my glass and sighed"Mum no it's fine we need to talk"she looekd at me unusre then nodded her head giving me a kiss on the head as she walked over to the living room with my sisters.

"Zayn's sorry"I nodded my head not sure what to say"I am too,I think it's bets we don't see each other anymore"he looked at me like if I was weird but as soon as he saw how serouis I was about this he shook his head instantly"No Zayn please give me a chance to explain-"before he could go on I interupted him"Theres nothing to explain goodbye Harry"he walked towards me but I pushed him away before he could get any closer to me"He said goodbye"I looked over his shoulder to see my dad standing there Harry truned around and nodded his head before he left he whispered something I never thought I would hear it come out of his mouth"I love you Zayn"he got turned into his car and drove away I just stood there watching as he got further and further away.My day walked over to me and hugged me from my side"You ok son??"I nodded my head as the tears came down my face.

-Flashback over-(hunter and carly were now 15 years old and Nick is their home school teacher sorry to skip almost the ending of this book)

"Guys hurry up Nick will be here any mintue"I yelled as I quickly made breakfast for them soon Carky entered the kitchen looking as beautiful as ever(on the side)"Sorry papa just have something to do after class"I looked up at her from the pan and frowned insatntly"And where are you off to with out permission"she got up and looked in the fridge for something to drink she took out the ornage juice and pour herself some in a cup "I asked you yesterday if I can go visit Sofia remember??"I nodded my head and continues making breakfast"Where's your brother and sister?"before she could answer that Maddie came racing in sitting on a stool as hunter came in as well annoyed as ever "Wow there cowgirl slow down"she gigled a little and grabbed Carly's cup of juice taking a sip and setting down in front of her.