chapter 1 kidnapped

"Where are you taking me kabuto!" I demanded as he carried me across the desert. It was night still and I was still paralyzed.

"To my hideout. I had it constructed in secret." He replied.

"God do I hate what I did 3 years ago." I said to myself. "Why did I come up with that anyway? I could've very well ignored it but I fucking kissed him to shut him up!"

"Upon your own will if I may add." Kabuto sneered. "But do note I could've thought that up even if you hadn't done that. It only made the idea come quicker really."

"You seem happy to have kissed me." I said angrily.

Kabuto said nothing for a moment, then spoke, "whoever said I was happy about that. I'm just glad I got you this easily." He said.

"Kabuto, I've lived with you and Orochimaru for 3 years once, did you seriously think I can't tell when your lying." I said annoyed. "Just admit it, you've been waiting to kiss me for years. I could see it in your eyes."

"Could you now. Well I'll admit this much, I did enjoy kissing you." Kabuto said with a strange laugh. "But only because I got use your own idea against you. Nothing much more."

"'Nothing much' huh, you think you can fool me." I said annoyed. "You really haven't changed have you. Not from what I can tell at leased."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Hmm, nothing much." I said getting him with his own phrase. "I am glad Orochimaru has stayed quiet during my vacation."

"Has he? No chills then."

"Thankfully. I do find that creepy you know." I said. "That and your little interrogation techniques."

"So you remember those days." Kabuto said, he sounded as if we were old friends. "Yeah, I guess if I were in your shoes I'd remember that as well."

"Yes well being hit on by a guy who served a snakey weirdo for a year and a half doesn't leave the mind too quickly." I retorted.

"Wasn't it you who who said I was handsome when lord Orochimaru had you hostage?" Kabuto sneered. "And wasn't it you who kissed him."

"Shut up. Just because I say something nice to throw you off guard doesn't mean I like you." I said sternly. "I'll still admit you could easily get a girl. You have a chance now. All you would need is a decent girl and good approach."

"So it was simple small talk then. Well I'm still glad to get a compliment from the black blade assassin." Kabuto said creepily as he slid down a hill. Yes he is still carrying me.

"That approach wouldn't get you anywhere. You sound just like Orochimaru, just get his pale skin, hair, make up, eyes and voice and your good." I said with irritation. "Oh yes I almost forgot, you'd also need the freaky tongue thing down. That's one major part of being the new Orochimaru. Along with a special liking toward me for effect and authenticity."

"Well, I see your one for detail."

"Don't you dare even think about it kabuto! Or I swear I will mention that day!" I threatened.

"You will not!" Kabuto said angrily.

I felt feeling in my neck so I angled my head to face him, "try me kabuto."

Kabuto then set me down on a sand dune. "I will hurt you if you dare say a word about that day." He threatened. He loomed over me, his face close to mine, a kunai to my neck. He pinned me to the soft sand pointlessly, I couldn't move still from the paralysis.

"That's your weak point isn't it. That one day and night. And these 3 words to bring back the memory." I said. "Tears, shoulder, and wall."

"Shut up!" Kabuto said as he drew the kunai closer, I felt blood tricklle from where the kunai was. I wasn't worried since he was a medical ninja and I knew he wouldn't cause a deep enough wound to kill me or make a large mess.