chapter 20

(Sorry I know it was short, but I have this like really good idea for a chapter coming up and couldn't think of a much more creepy situation, please comment for ideas or new plots or plot twists. And just to put it out there you can say "kiss another character please we wanna see sasukes reaction!!!" Because I've already kissed Lee to calm him down from drunken fists mode. Still please comment if you have any ideas to keep this miniseries goin, its fun to write. See ya fangirls and boys!)

Kabuto point of view.

"Wake up!" Elizabeth's voice said shaking kabuto awake.

"What?" He groaned.

"Why are you this close to me sleeping??" She asked in a shaky voice.

"It was getting dangerously cold. We would've frozen, better be close and live than be apart and die." Kabuto answered sitting up and scratching his head.

"Believable. Let's keep going." E said half shivering. "I'll keep a flame near us to keep warm."

"Your the pyro." Kabuto said.

"Celestial flame." I recited. Then a white hot flame burst into the air. Sending to kabuto, alvrea and I.

While walking the floating flame hovered over alvrea. I sent my chakra near it so the heat would spread and keep us all warm.

The benifits of having chakra. I thought. Works when cleaning, great when fighting, useful for gift making, and good to survive as well as great for just a little tree climbing fun. I listed the reasons chakra was useful out of sheer boredom.

I let out a sigh, "what's wrong?" Kabuto asked. He looked over.

"Didn't think traveling could be so boring." I said. "Nothing fun to think about. Have plenty of chakra techniques, know plenty of jutsu, got nothing else to think about."

"There's that sound trick of yours." Kabuto said. "Think of a name yet?"

"No, so I just call it, the trick." I replied shrugging. "You've anything to talk about?"

"Actually I do have one thing to say, I'm glad we haven't been manipulated yet."

"Aren't we all." I said sarcastically. "I'm also glad not to have kissed or made out with you for a while."

Silently I finished my statement, but you wait kabuto, by fricking tonight or tomorrow the next thing we'll know we're making out on a tree or something. You just wait because with my luck that's exactly what'll happen.

Night came and I was right. Kabuto and I were to be manipulated. But what happened creeped me the fuck out!

"Gah! Kabuto don't you know what the fuck you're not technically doing!" I scolded softly as he pinned me to a tree in a dark spot in the forest.

"Yes, but I can at leased handle it." He said getting closer, "just going to need to wait it out."

Next an instinctive chill ran through me as kabuto didn't kiss me, but my neck. He began tracing his lips across my neck and even bruising a few spots. But when he reached my collar bone I tensed. As that one spot was like my weak point for such situations.