chapter 19

(For the record this'll be like another chapter 8 with oruchimaru and his very creepy dream to torment me. Heh heh it was at high demand by my peeps. See ya, for now)

My dream

I was dreaming I knew, I was standing in the final valley, rain poured and it was dark. Not night but dark. I lifted my head and let the rain fall over my cheeks. I glanced at my arm to see no seal mark.

"Now I know I'm dreaming. No mark." I said to myself. I walked over to the river, rain pattering off. I walked onto the water a stared at the waterfall.

Madara, lord hashirama. (I forgot how to spell his name a long time ago and am too lazy to look it up. But for those who don't know I mean the first hokage) I thought as I looked at their statues. Great leaders and founders of the leaf. Their great battle scaring this land, then naruto and sasuke in the storyline I'm familiar with. It would only be right for those two to fight here, two great rivals, one a clumsy knucklehead, and the other a revenge filled uchiha wishing for power to overcome his brother. Yet when I think about what's happened to me, with the dragon, if this were an anime I'd totally watch it. I laughed at the thought. A girl from a small real world town goes to this world with a new set of problems and benefits. Then her adventure begins and she realizes things she never knew.

"'Death, is only the beginning.'" I recited the line from the movie called "the mummy".

The world around me soon turned to black, it looked as if I was standing on nothing. I looked around rapidly, scared for no reason. I'm not scared, so why am I so jittery? I thought as an all too familiar voice rang behind me.

"Heh heh, hello elizabeth." Oruchimaru said with a sneer.

"Oruchimaru." I said with a serious tone as I turned around. I didn't know why but I was trembling and could not move.

Oruchimaru said nothing as white snakes wrapped around me tightly. So tight that even though it was a dream I couldn't breath. I gasped for air as oruchimaru came closer. Slowly he raised his hand to my cheek.

"Sometimes I wonder if your more of a prize than sasuke. Do you think I'm wrong?" He sneered.

"As a matter of fact I don't. Because I came willingly to kill you. Sasuke on the other hand wouldn't have even if you held a kunai to his throat." I taunted. "But maybe your wrong, maybe there is a better prize than both of us oruchimaru."

"A bright girl you are. Both talent and intelligence run through your veins."

"Damn it why the fuck did it have to be you I absorbed." I yelled at myself as the snakes came loose. For some reason I couldn't move, was it fear, was it anger?

"Time for my fun to begin in." Oruchimaru mused. He then pulled me close and again snakes wrapped us. My body was pressed against his, our faces maybe 5 inches away from each other. Somehow oruchimarus hand came to my cheek again, his hand pale and cold.

"Why is it I only get tortured with situations like this?" I asked as now I knew why I was telrembling, it was anger and fear at what he would do now.

"Because any physical pain can heal, where as this method of torchure is long term. And your reactions are quite entertaining." The snake said. "Hmmhmmmhmm. I'll play with you for a bit."

"Go away!" I yelled sternly as I turned my head before he could get his snakelike tongue down my throat. But still he came closer, until his tongue went to my neck, slowly, he caressed my neck with his disgusting tongue.

God this is giving me the creeps. I hate this! These memories oruchimaru will never allow me to forget are scarring me, killing me from the inside. Damn it! I thought angrily as I stood frozen, my body pressed against his. Like an idiot I breathed in through my nose, the stench I could smell stank of snake. I shivered at the smell as well as oruchimarus tongue on my jawline. Why? Why did I have to go join him falsely as a spy? Dumbass!! Now I'm getting more creeped out by the minute! No, the second!

Luckily my eyes snapped open and I sat up quickly. Only waking up I was freezing and next to me was kabuto. A little too close than expected. But I was fully dressed so I didn't freak out, too much.