chapter 17

No ones pov

It had been 3 days since kabuto and elizabeth woke up horrified and nothing had happened between them. This being a good thing they set out to look for information about the mark on their skin.

"Nothing. God fucking damn it!" Elizabeth said slamming a book shut.

"Still have the same temper I see." Kabuto joked.

Kay that's getting hard to type back to me.

I became furious until a wonderous idea struck me, "the library!"

"Yes, this is the library of the town we're at." Kabuto stated.

"Not here dumbass!" I scolded. "At the town we first crossed paths while I was with sasuke. Its massive and just might have the information we're looking for." I said smacking the back of his head.

"I wouldn't mind killing you." Kabuto threatened putting his hand at the back of his head. "That hurt you know."

"The .medical ninja is complaining about a little bump on his head when he survived resengan without many scratches and no bleeding." I said. "This world is ending!"

"Keep quiet you two!!" The librarian scolded at us.

"Sorry, we were leaving anyway." I said to her.

Kabuto and I then left the village we were at and headed in the direction of the village the massive library was at.

"Should take us about 5 days travel." I informed. "Maybe 4 if the weather holds up."

Kabuto laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

"It feels like old times when on a mission for lord oruchimaru. Just found it funny is all." He replied fixing his glasses.

"I guess this would remind ones like us of such occasions." I said to him. "But that's in the past. We need to move fast before this guys manipulates us again."

"Right." Kabuto said in understanding of the situation.

A few hours later we reached remains of a stone house. "Wait!"

"What's wrong?" Kabuto asked.

Over to kabuto now because he has a few thoughts.

"Nothing is wrong. We need to head to the leaf village." Elizabeth said facing kabuto.

"Huh?"

"I need to explain the situation to sasuke. And I need to get alvrea. She can help us." Elizabeth moved the bangs covering the right side of her face behind her ear. Revealing remains of a red mark.

"What's this?" Kabuto asked her. He came closer and pointed out the mark. "Did someone hit you?"

"Its nothing kabuto. I tripped a week ago." Elizabeth said turning away. She was lying.

"I know when your lying elizabeth. Who hit you?"

"No one hit me."

"It was sasuke wasn't it." Kabuto said. Not letting her reply he turned her around and held his grip. "He's the one who hit you."

"Just drop it kabuto why should you care?"

Kabuto held up Elizabeth's wrist showing the seal mark, "he hit you because he saw you being manipulated, and you let him. I know you could've blocked it. I know you wouldn't allow anyone to hit you like that." He said sternly. "I know you too well."