chapter 5 the bearer of bad news

I went straight to the hokage. Jumping from roof to roof to get there quicker.

"Come in." Tsunade called after I'd knocked. "Elizabeth, you got here quickly."

"I have just received very important information about the eternal mongyekyo." I said quickly. I just realized sasuke was in the room as he gasped in shock.

"Go on." Tsunade said.

"In order for me to be rid of such power, either I die." I began to feel a single tear fall from my blood red eyes, "or one I hold or held dearest dies."

Tsunade looked up in surprise and sasuke stumbled back a step, anyone would. The room fell dead silent, a howling wind blew outside.

"You may leave now. Take sasuke with you." She finally said.

I simply nodded as sasuke and I walked out the door and to the streets. We went to his place instead of mine.

"Sasuke...." I said after we entered the main room. "Sasuke I'm so sorry......."

"There's nothing to be sorry about elizabeth." He said with a pained smile.

Instantly I hugged him tightly. "Sasuke I can't lose you. You and zerthira are all I have now. And I don't want to lose anyone else I hold dearest." I cried into his shoulder. Sasuke wrapped his arms around me comfortingly. He moved his hand through my slightly long hair and whispered calming words into my ear.

"I'm never going to leave you." He said. "I promise you that."

I held sasuke tighter, pressed my body against his as a few more tears rolled off my cheeks. "I love you sasuke...." I said as I burried my head further into his shoulder.

"I love you too." He replied softly into my ear. After a few minutes he said more calming words to me, "its okay......I'm never leaving you."

Soon after I stopped crying. Sasuke still held me as I was still incredibly scared of losing him and zethira. The two in this world I held dearest to my heart and would die for in a heartbeat.

We stayed this way for a while, until sasuke and I pulled away, our lips met as we pulled closer again. Being with sasuke always helped me through depressing times. His soft lips against mine, could heal that wound that was my depression. Every encounter with him was healing me little by little. And with each passing day I knew this was where I belonged, this is where I can be loved by people who accept me. Even if I'm cometely different from before, they understand me. And though I know one day I'll forget the other world, I'll still be with sasuke, and zethira, and naruto and everyone else. I suddenly realized how tired I was from lack of sleep, and when sasuke pulled away from us kissing I fell forward onto his chest, asleep.