chapter 23

(Are you fangirling? Is your chest and stomach in nameless knots? I had to do that, I was going to do that, but needed the right character. And I also needed a very unexpected one. Kabuto was my number one candidate, and winner of the compitition. Ya see in my head I played through a bunch of storylines where similar events happen with different characters and I found kabutos the most exciting. Then again he and a nameless character were close. Comment who ya think that character was and I'll announce the winner when I have enough comments. Now I'm being rude and keeping you, see ya!)

Me now!

The month had passed quickly and unsuccessfully. When it came time for only me to return to the village I came at nightfall so I wouldn't be attacked by a barrage of hugs.

I went to sasukes house and knocked on the door. I was slightly surprised when zethira opened the door.

"Oh man this must be a little awkward." I said with a slight laugh.

"Sasuke wanted to talk and we wanted to avoid your mother. So I came here." Zethira said quickly.

"Its okay. I know you wouldn't let sasuke cheat on me. And I also know he wouldn't in the first place." I said walking in. When sasuke came to the hallway he stopped when he saw me.

"I'll leave you two." Zethira said and left.

"Your back." Sasuke said walking up to me. Quickly he pulled me close and hugged me tightly.

"I'm home." I said sofly in his ear. "And I'm never leaving." A smile curled over my face as sasuke and I held each other.

"Did you find anything?" Sasuke asked breaking the embrace.

"Yes. There are two ways for the seal to be broken." I said to him. "1. The person or persons must break the seal or die. 2. The whole seal mark would need to be removed surgically."

"But with the place the mark is then it-"

"Could be fatal with one wrong incision." I finished for him. "There's another thing."

"What is it?"

My smile widened. "I'm going to live longer than lady Tsunade predicted. As it turns out I'll have about 6 months before the deadly poison should start spreading."

Sasuke picked me up and tiwirled me around, "that's great!" He cheered.

I laughed while sasuke put me down. "Heh heh heh. It is!" I cheered with him.