chapter 14

When we got to the village gate I could walk properly. I saw that kiba came at me full force with akamaru and pulled me into a hug.

"Good god don't scare us like that!!" He screamed. He must've gotten to me first because once he let go akamaru tackled me and licked all around my face happily.

"Okay akamaru, you can stop licking me." I said playfully as the white dog hauled himself off of me. Think I've had enough tongues on my in my life.

I heard oruchimaru give a slight laugh at my silent comment.

"What happened that made you run off like that?" Kiba asked. "Naruto and I tried following but you went too fast. Oh, who's this guy?"

"I am alvrea. Elizabeth is my master." Alvrea said in her deep majestic voice.

Kiba jumped back, "you can talk!?"

"Yes. I am the only one of my pack who can." Alvrea said.

"She's a wolf." I said to clarify "pack."

Kiba then bent down and padded alvreas head gently, "shes one tame one, for a wolf who lived in the wild." He said.

"Thank you kiba inazuka." Alvrea said.

"You know my last name too?"

"Elizabeth describe friend of enemy and gave last names as well." The wolf explained. She looked at akamaru who immediately took a step back.

"I think I'll go home. See ta guys." I said as I walked away. I went home to see zethira talking to sasuke.

"Elizabeth!" Zerthira cried. She too tackled me in a hug. Only I didn't fall over this time.

"Hello sasuke....." I said after zethira and I broke away. He had a pained look in his eyes as he came at me with lightning speed and pulled me into his arms.

"I'm so sorry........" Sasuke said as he pulled me closer to him. "I never meant to hit you."

"Its okay sasuke." I said not returning the hug. "I deserved it. I should've pushed kabuto off."

"Elizabeth, I understand now you were weak. Clouded with sadness. I know that now and I'm so sorry." Sasuke said still holding me in his arms.

That was when I returned the hug and wrapped my arms around his back. He forgave me. But I can't forgive myself, I never should've let kabuto kiss me or even hug me. Why was he there anyway?

"Sasuke, I need to get to the hokage." I said to him after breaking the hug. "Alvrea has given me some bad news."

"Alvrea?" Sasuke asked suddenly seeing the wolf next to.

She licked her paw, "yes. I am her familiar."

"Okay....." Sasuke was confused.

"Where's my mom?" I asked zethira.

"Sleeping. Why?"

"Yamato or another jonine and I need to spar for her." I said.

"Right." Zethira said. "Well if she's still sleeping when you've found an opponent I'll wake her. Deal?"

"Yeah. The sooner I get that off my shoulders the better." I said. "See ya guys."

"Bye," sasuke and zethira said. Alvrea followed me out the door as the wolf and I walked to the hokages building in silence.