19 // i just like the sound of her voice

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿: 𝙸𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗?

☀︎︎☾ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ꕥ˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚☽☀︎︎

Theo

No.

Since, I did nothing wrong.

Well, nothing wrong in this specific situation.

I sat on the seat on the verge of falling asleep, waiting for my new test to come back so I could be cleared.

I do a lot of things, drugs are not on that list.

I've never touched them, I don't have plans to. Not my thing, so the surprise that was laid on me was some confusing shit.

I'm fucked if that doesn't come back negative.

I need that scholarship.

It's one thing to just get kicked off the team but to have my scholarship taken away would mean I couldn't attend this school anymore. I don't have the money without it.

I'm so confused.

Unless milkshakes or water have a drug in them I don't know about, I'm being fucked with.

Maybe someone's drugging me in my sleep.

I'm dead.

Fuck.

How did I even fail?

They had to have gotten me mixed up with someone else.

Someone came out with a clipboard saying my name making me stand up and they gave me a warm smile, "Theo Parker?"

"That's me," I nodded.

"I'm so sorry," she sighed, "your sample was dropped, we'll need another one. Our doctors asked one of volunteers to carry it, and they slipped."

You have to be fucking with me.

The door opened and the doctor turned, "They would like to apologize to you."

I looked to Jay giving me a sorry smile, "I'm sorry sir, the floor was wet and I lost my footing."

"Okay whatever I don't fucking care," I said being rude to him, "I have a game in less than a day. Will the next test be ready in time?"