i

Hallelujah'

Flashback, 2012

DEATH FRIGHTENING SCREAMS tore throughout St.Anne's Church. The kind you would hear straight out of a horror movie, except this was even worse, because this was real life and there was no hope in the world thats it was gonna end anytime soon. Because this, this was a mother's worst nightmare.

The daughter of The Original hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson, hadn't even taken her first breath in the world, and already, it has been decided that when she is worth nothing more than a sacrificial lamb, except this lamb contained power that was too much for this world, and this lamb was also made up of left over increments of a broken family name.

It's a curse is what it was.

Hayley knew it, the baby in her stomach knew it, hell, every single person that doesn't even carry the name know it.

Yet, here Hayley was yelling like her life depended on it, because it did. Not her own life exactly, but her unborn child and even then, the first thing didn't matter to Hayley. She didn't care if she lived or died. All that mattered to her was that her little girl that was inside of her, got the life that she didn't get growing up.

To grow up loved, protected and most importantly with a family.

Preparing the birthing area, Genevieve paused as she was struck with a vision right after her hand only grazed against the bump on Hayley's stomach.

It was two children, a girl and a boy. The two stood by side in arms linked with the grimmest of looks on their faces standing near a river where there was something in flames being sent anyway.

It was a funeral from what she could tell, someone important. And the girl and boy who clearly held significance in this vision were also Mikaelson's.

She could feel it, the raw power.

Just as quick as the vision happened it ended and Genevieve stomach dropped the minute she realized what it was.

"Twins."

The red head breathed out, only for Monique to pause and glance at the witch as if she's seen a ghost.

"What did you say?"

Monique breath hitched at the thought of twins, more power she thought. Genevieve looked at directly at Monique her mouth agape, without uttering a word, Monique took the witches silence as a yes to what she thought she heard.

"More power." Monique voiced, this time out loud, just as she was about to make her way back to the group of witches that were keeping Hayley stable Genevieve latched on to her arm, her eyes burning a black hole into the girl's forehead.

"No." She said sternly pausing before Monique could protest, Genevieve continued, "Listen to me, what are the odds we successfully sacrifice the first born, we need to do this. If we don't, that family will not only have one, but two powerful Mikaelson witches that contain two other species within their DNA. The witches will be left with scraping." Genevieve whispered as fast as she could, spitting out her words like fire on ice.

Monique thought for hard on the subject for the long run, "what about the ancestor-"

"The ancestors don't need to know, and if anything they'll be glad if they do." Monique looked at her confused, before the witch continued, "Now if we do successfully sacrifice, we will have a weapon that the Mikaelson's most likely don't know about. Their own flesh and blood, plus we would have successfully sacrificed the first born."

Monique hesitantly nodded in agreement before questioning what they do,"We transfer one of them."Genevieve said like it was nothing, before returning back to where Hayley was, leaving Monique stand for a few seconds comprehending what they were about to do before following fast behind. Suddenly the sound of the church doors being flung open echoed throughout the old church.

Klaus stood at the entrance limping his way to where Hayley was being held, right before decapitating one of the witches that stood in his way.

Monique didn't waste another second pinning the hybrid against the wall with her magic, only for sounds of screams and threats to be doubled.

Genevieve and Monique made eye contact and nodded, signalling each other to start the spell.

One hand subtly on Hayleys stomach, the two witches chanted beneath their breaths, while the screams from Hayley and threats from Klaus covered up what they're actions.

After completing the spell, the two felt a warmth of relief when they felt something lift from their surroundings, indicating that the spell was successful.

Right as they completed transfering, Hayley happened to finish giving birth at the exact same time, to who she and Klaus believed to be their only child.

Hayley's breath hitched at the sound of her baby crying, knowing that her first day in the world will potentially be her last.

Genevieve quickly wrapped the newborn, before voicing the gender of baby, while staring down into her crystal blue, doe eyes.

"We must start the sacrifice as soon as the moon sets with the morning sky-"

"Please." Was all Hayley could say, her throat still freshly scarred from the harsh amount of screaming that took place less than a minute ago. She paused before asking to hold her child, like it was normal thing to do when you give birth. To beg like a dog to hold a baby you just birthed and carried for nine months, just for the tiny being to be ripped away from you so it can be sacrificed.

She could feels Klaus' careful stares on her as she was handed their baby, before sending him a small smile of what almost felt like relief in that moment. For him it was almost the same, except, he was also filled with anger and betrayal, but mostly it was love at first sight. And the love he felt in that moment compensated for all the negative thoughts that was running through his head within that moment.

Although all Klaus wanted to do was fight after seeing Hayley hold their child, for a second he thought maybe she's going to be okay, maybe his daughter will make it out of this and he could give her the life he always wanted growing up...

Suddenly, in the midst of that singular moment that felt almost eternal between the new found parents, Hayley's head was pulled back abruptly for her throat to be slit.

Klaus raged in fury, something that wasn't unknown to anybody that knew who Klaus was, but this was different, this was rage that could possibly kill a whole country, if not every living being to have walked this planet.

Hayley's head dropped harshly, before Genevieve snatched the child out of her arms.

Monique didn't waste another second shutting Klaus' threats up, with his neck being snapped and body dropping dead on the floor.

☽ꕥ☾

a/n
I am nervous as shit posting this, also I'm now realized that the kid I put for the young Noren has blue eyes, whereas Evan Peters has brown.. anyways....

Also this is really important, I really hope you understand that whole convo between Monique and Genevieve because I am/was still trying to come up with the reasoning to their transfer, again hope it made sense.

Anywayy, I rlly hope you liked it, please comment your opinions!

I look forward to reading what you guys have to say. <3

-A