Summary

☽

Skipping 5 years ahead for the summary's sake..

IT HAD BEEN NEARLY TWO years since he and his sister lost both their parents. The days felt longer and he only felt more irritable rather than sad, oddly. His sister was so close yet so far and nothing seemed to have prepared them for the next few years.

Within the five year period he hadn't seen his father, he grew taller but his hair grew darker as well. In a way, almost matching the darkness he so desperately tried to hide that every other Mikaelson like him had. Though, he still remembers his mother, Hayley Marshall, who would ruffle her hands through his hair, saying how it changed overtime to match his true wolf form.

He liked that idea better.

Although their family had won against all odds facing their enemies throughout the thousands of years of living, in the end, it still felt like they had lost this battle.

From the Hallow, to Greta who killed their mother and the Nasca coven itself that Noren once called family. Though most were dead, the twins felt like they were exactly that themselves, as well.

Despite the next few months not being easy and being kept so far away from what they called home, the Salvatore Boarding School was the last place Noren wanted to be.

He didn't fit in.

It felt like all the children despised himself and his sister and for some reason, he couldn't protest their feelings and even harsher words said because when he did the first couple times, he got in trouble by the headmaster.

Overtime, he just excepted it. He felt weak doing so but he couldn't complain. In the end, he began seeing it as if they had a reason considering his father was the reason a loved one of theirs was dead.

Sure his dear old father was ruthless but he was his dad, nevertheless. He still couldn't stand or ignore hearing people snicker at the mention of his father's name or the shiver that is sent down their spines at the Mikaelson name.

But now that the big bad wolf was dead, it was almost like the filter that was once there when they spoke about the Mikaelson bastard was gone. They spoke freely about how much they despised him and didn't keep it a secret.

Apart of Noren didn't want to admit it, but ever since the day came and passed when his mother died, he blamed his sister. He couldnt find a reason not to, depsite fighting a war with himself about why it wasn't her fault.

But he couldn't control it no matter how many times he dismissed the thought. It was his sister and the last thing he wanted to do was blame her for his mothers death.

But every single time he thought about the few moments leading up to her death he wanted to tear apart every single thing in sight, including Hope, at times.

But he held back.

Noren would never intentionally hurt her. But when the moments of blaming Hope would surpass, he would then begin blaming himself. 'Why wasn't I there!' 'I could have saved her.''How could Hope be so selfish.'

There wouldn't be a single day that passed when he didn't think about ways he could have protected his mother like any son should, or torture those who would even dare thinking about hurting her.

But none of them mattered because she along with his father and even uncle who fell short of protecting his mom, as well, were dead.

The now activated werewolf side of him didn't help either. If anything it fuelled his temper and emotions only making it harder for himself to live with. (go to a/n for how he activated his werewolf side).

And as for Hope, he would be lying is he said he and his sister were closer than ever. Hope was mainly locked away in her room, most likely painting her pain away and if somewhere deep down he didn't care about her and suppressed anger that he felt was stronger than his love for her, he would probably be half way across the country by now.

But instead, he was on the bleachers of the pathetic boarding school writing a history essay that was already a day late when a soccer ball landed near his feet on the bleachers a row below him.

"Hey, do you mind?" a voice shouted, clearly hinting at the ball.

He didn't bother looking up because he knew exactly who it was.

"You know Jo, a 'please' wouldn't kill you." He mumbled loud enough for her to hear while writing.

Josette Saltzman, who was a twin from the gemini coven, simply rolled her eyes at his response with both her hands on her hips before climbing up the bleachers knowing very well he wasn't going to pass the ball.

They never talked much. They only ever knew of each others existence simply because Hope was a friend growing up. Noren found her and her sister quite annoying and held a bit secret of animosity towards them because of how they treated Hope and the feeling was mutual.

"Why do I even try?" She huffed leaning down to pick up the ball but before she could, he beat her to it.

"Hey-"

"Looking for something?" He tossed around the ball before holding it out with an annoying yet subtle smirk that she wanted to slap off and as she tried reaching for the ball he pulled away only irking her even more.

"Give it back." He didn't respond but simply extended out his arm once more for her to take the ball, which she did.

Just as she was beginning to leave him where he was she turned back around.

"By the way, you know that boy Landon?" Josie asked Noren clearly getting at something he didn't know.

"Yeah why?" He asked curiously.

"He stole a knife and now my dad your sister are apparently going to go find him." She said while tossing back the ball to the group.

"Just thought you should know." She finished before returning to the others, leaving Noren alone with his own thoughts.

'That bastard, always getting Hope into more trouble then she already needs.'  He thought before swiftly picking up his belongings and headed to find his sister.

☽ꕥ☾

a/n: unedited

Well thats it. Thats how i would have started the legacies at least and as well of course,the closure for the originals.

I should have included it in the summary, but Noren activated his wolf side a few months prior to when his mom had passed when some guy was harassing a girl at night when he was walking home. As he was defending her, it turned into a fight that went too far.

also, by this point i killed Jax off and would have killed off noren too but decided i would let him live into the legacies. but who knows what happens there.

anyways, thank you all again for your love and support.

goodbye one last time.

-A

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘 ☠︎ 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 || 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘀 🎉