xiv

Crescent City'

TW: mentions suicide

AFTER JAX AND NORENS time at the diner, Noren was hesitant but agreed to Jax's offer.

Yes it was obviously a huge risk considering his past and trusting people way too naively, but he thought this one out.

New Orleans was pretty far, far from his grandmother that is. If Jax were to ever do anything to make him doubt his trust, he would simply give him a far more painful aneurism then his dead girlfriend did.

It was pretty dark but Noren had enough of mistrusts in the adults these days.

After many long hours on the road, music was surfacing throughout the car as Noren swung his feet back and forth. He sighed as he listened to the soft melody of Mazzy Star while humming the tunes.

He was quite ecstatic to say the least, he heard about the parties and festivals that paraded the streets of New Orleans and couldn't wait to witness the art for himself.

Jax looked through his rear-view mirror catching a glimpse of the smile painted on the boys face.

"Hey kid, look."

He pointed his hand toward the sign placed directly on Noren's side, before the two of them whispered aloud to themselves at the same time.

"Welcome to New Orleans."

♉︎♉︎♉︎

A few days ago...

After waking up and successfully curing her brothers, to say Freya was burnt out was an understatement.

She felt weak, her body trembled under the harsh amount of power she exerted but it was all worth it.

She just had one more sibling that needed saving. 

Klaus.

Keelin, the werewolf had pleaded for her release that Hayley had promised after she got what she needed.

But Freya wasn't budging.

After what felt like the longest discussion ever about her moral protection for her family, Freya finally found time for herself as crazy as it sounds.

She didn't waste any time hopping into a well deserved and needed shower.

Turning the tap on, the running water sunk into her skin calming her nerves just perfectly. The witches head and body cramped, so not long after standing, she took a sat down just letting the water from above bounce off of her.