ii

A Mellenia of Power'

The Nasca Coven.

FOR OVER A MILLENNIA, the Nasca name has brought nothing but fear and death to almost anyone who has gotten close enough to so much as hear about the legends that lie beneath the coven.

The dark pasts in which was glorified in the depths of its ancient magic and the generations of absolute power that each and every member had coursing through their veins, especially first borns. This alone left them to be one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful coven known throughout history and now.

Although the knowledge of the covens existence has been a mystery throughout the recent decades, no one has ever been able to hold a candle to their past displayed mastery both within the dark arts of their magic and light.

The day the son of Klaus Mikaelson was born, along with his sister Hope, Genevieve and Monique had intentionally transferred the Mikaelson heir to a member of the Nasca coven. They were never sure if it would work out in their favour, considering the Nasca witches were known to be extinct ages ago, but never proven, so they took a chance.

They're existence on its own was simply known as a myth, a legend.

The two New Orlean witches knew that if Noren could end up in the hands of Nasca they would use him as a source of power, training him to be one of the most powerful witches known to humanity, raising him as a singular ally for the witches.

Not for the vampires, not for the werewolves, just the witches. And despite the blood of those other beings having been laced within his every fibre, it didn't matter, for once the witches would have the upper hand and they would have nothing to lose, with a Mikaelson born, though Nasca trained witch by their side.

They would finally have people fear the witches once again.

Considering Nasca's ability to fend on their own why would they care about an opportunity as such?

Because they're not stupid and it simply all ran much deeper than that.

For centuries, the witches were looked down on as a whole, the vampires always having the upper hand in every battle or war that came to be.

But any coven weakest or even the most supreme in their right state of mind would jump at the opportunity to raise a child of the Original family that holds DNA of three supernatural beings in one. To train and use them as a guarantee, that the witches will always win and be first in the fight amongst all supernatural beings, and nothing less.

☽ꕥ☾

a/n
Omg I feel like this doesn't make sense, I'm really gonna have to go over this.

But I hope you guys understand the background and the reasoning for everything, from the transfer to why they specifically wanted him to end up in the Nasca coven.

Ughhh I'll go over it but I rlly hope you guys understand.

Also sorry that it's short, just wanted a background information chapter.

Anyways thank you all for reading and please comment. <3

-A