viii

Unknown Possibilities'

AFTER A LONG NIGHT OF chicken wings, talking about why Hermione Granger is beautiful with Gloria, running away from home, and oh getting chased around the house by his psychotic grandmother with a knife. Noren was beyond burnt out, and could be found sleeping on the bar with condiments smudged all over his mouth, along with an apron on top of him that in the moment was being used as a blanket.

Just as Gloria reached her hand out to wake Noren up, she was struck with a sudden wave of emotions that in the moment felt like electricity that travelled rapidly throughout her body.

The emotions weren't anything abnormal to Gloria, given she was a witch and being struck with either a rush of emotions or even a vision of was normal.

And living for over 100 years, when your struck with a feeling like that, its not just something you can just ignore.

Instead of waking the boy up, she looked at how peaceful he looked before checking the time, debating if whether or not she should go through on what shes thinking.

Without letting another minute go by, she rummaged through his belongings , only to find absolutely nothing besides a stuffed panda, a journal, a piggy bank and a painting.

From what she could tell, it was pretty obvious to any person with a brain that the boy was a runway.

But why?

She carefully opened up his journal, feeling the pit of guilt inside her stomach start swarming around like bees around honeycomb.

She gulped while flipping through the pages until a certain page caught her attention.

dear mom,

today I heard grandmother cora talking to someone, I don't know who.. but to be honest, im honestly surprised someone was there with the intention of talking to her... get it, cause has no friends?.. also she never has guest over.

she talked about me and my relation to michael son. i dont know who he is or what that means. but should go now.

hopefully we see each other soon, mom. love you, infinity and beyond.

Just as Gloria finished reading the final section of that page made, her heart almost stopped for yet a second time within her 100 years of living. The first time of course being when that Katherine bitch "killed" her.

Obviously not fully, as her soul lived on.

But Gloria was never an idiot, she was a witch over 100 years old dealing with the most ancient vampires of all existence.

Surely she had a backup body in case if her time came..which it did. And when the time came, her soul was automatically transferred into another witches body.

Gloria looked at the boy that was still sound asleep. She didn't know if what she read was true. But just to confirm the obvious, she plucked a piece of hair off the boys head, trying her best not to wake him before heading to the back to start a spell.

♉︎♉︎♉︎

For what felt like forever, she finally confirmed if what she read was true. It was.

She couldn't say she was shocked, as it was already common knowledge between everyone within the supernatural community, that the big bad wolf had a miracle child, and was so called "settling" for a suburban family with a picket fence.

It was a joke between everyone, except the hybrid himself of course.

Shaking herself out of her thoughts, she came back to the main point.

To have one phenomenon take place is one thing when it comes to the supernatural world. But to have it happen twice within the same day... The flow of magic and balance must have been haywire that day, she thought deeply.

And now that she was thinking hard about it, she did feel immensely off that around that time and as she's sure every witch out there like herself was, also.

Gloria was snapped out over her thoughts when she heard the sound of footsteps making its way to the back room where she was hidden.

Without thinking, she picked everything up as fast
possible and threw it into the closest cupboard.

She'd dive back into this later to uncover many unanswered questions of her own she thought.

Luckily, just in time before the door creaked open to reveal the little boy who had both bed head and an imprint from the bar table on the side of his face, everything was put away and no trace of any witchcraft in sight.

Gloria shifted uncomfortably beneath the quietness, thinking that maybe the kid knew what what she had done. Just as she was about to break the awkward silence, Noren cut her off.

"I'm hungry."

               ☽ꕥ☾

a/n
Thank you all so much for reading and voting.. i acc cant believe its at 4k right now... crazy

If you guys are confused thats my bad i didn't go over it cuz I'm lazy, i will later.. but i jus wanted to get it out for you all asap. Hope you all enjoyed, sooooo sorry for the wait, school and work is keeping me busy.

Thank you all again. <3

-A