vii

Sarrows and Wings'

ONLY A FEW CUPS OF JUICE and Buffalo chicken wings later, Noren had finally waited out the rain, except he wasn't aware since he was sound a sleep with his head rested peacefully on the bar, with his face covered messily in chicken wing sauces.

The bar at had died down by the time the rain had ended, slow music radiated throughout the bar along with the smell of harsh liquor.

But that didn't bother the boy, after the long day he had and the amount of food he just blew his piggy money bank on, the smell of musty old sweaty people and alcohol were the least of his worries.

As the boy slept longer, before he knew it, he was being woke by none other than Gloria, the bar owner.

The same lady who was behind the bar earlier serving people.

"Kid, it's time to go, we're closing." She said softly.

The boy looked up to see the women who was still covered harshly in tattoos, before looking around his surroundings to see the bar almost fully empty.

It took him for what felt like decades to realize what was happening, before rapidly blinking to get rid of the fogginess he was seeing after sleeping.

After steadily forcing himself to stand, he looked at the lady in front of him before giving her a sad nod and heading towards the exit.

The bar tenders heart pained for some reason as she saw the young boy walk towards the door.

Just as Noren was about to make his way out, Gloria spoke suddenly.

"Or maybe you could spend the night here with more Buffalo wings." She said with a small smile.

The young kid stopped dead in his tracks before looking at the glass mirrored reflection of the lady standing behind him.

A spark of gratitude and pleasantness spread rapidly throughout his body.

He turned around to give the women a wide smile, and before she or even himself could realized he found his legs running towards her and wrapping his small arms around the ladies waist.

"Thank you."

His voice muffled into her stomach and without wasting another second he pushed himself up back onto the high chair by the bar area, while placing his arms right under beneath his chin with his wide smile placed gracefully across his face.

Gloria looked at him with a knowing look, while swooping her towel she held over her shoulder while letting out a light chuckle.

"I'll go get the wings."

                                    ☽ꕥ☾

a/n
HELLO GUYS!!!!!
First off, thank you all SO much for reading and voting, it's actually crazy to think ppl enjoy this...lol

BUT I KNOW this chapter is shit and the fattest bullshit of a long ass wait and i'm so sorry, i promise the explanation of Gloria and a better chapter will be out the minute i have time, because trust me i have so many ideas for this storyline.

I hope you all enjoyed this bullshit chapter, again, so sorry.<3

-A