xii

Love and Mercy'

THE MORNING AFTER everything, Gloria and Jax made it their plan to wake up early to look for Noren.

Noren, who could be found at a park feeding ducks was unaware of the everlasting dangers surrounding him constantly. Except for the Nasca Coven and his grandmother of course.

But he didn't want to think about that, in fact it was the last thing on earth he wanted to dwell on.

Back at Glorias, Jax stared at Gloria as she patted on makeup with ease, while in her other hand somehow managing to balance combing her raven black hair.

A frown quickly appeared on his face as he realized what today meant. It meant possibly losing the love of his life, losing all of this forever. She would hate him but it was better than whatever outcome she had in mind. She just didn't know it.

Without realizing, Gloria jumped as she caught a reflection of Jax staring at her through her mirror.

"Jax, you scared me." She said letting out a small laugh before catching a glimpse of the frown painted on his face on his wide face.

"Oh hun, are you okay?" She asked, while putting everything down to making her way over way over to him.

Smiling softly, Jax looked down at Gloria admiring her beauty while placing his hand on her cheek, not long after Gloria placed her hand on top of his, squeezing as if for reassurance.

"Everything is fine... it's perfect." Jax whispered hesitantly before kissing her forehead.

"I just want you to know that no matter what happens, i love you so much."

Gloria was worried before Jax quickly reassured her suspicions once again by lifting her off the ground suddenly, before kissing her passionately.

♉︎♉︎♉︎

Not long after the couples time in the bedroom, they hopped on the road ready to locate the whereabouts of Noren.

Gloria couldn't say where he was exactly, seeing as when she tried to do a locator spell something was blocking her. And the further she pushed the harder it became from her, considering Noren had done a protection spell on himself and she was currently dying.

Looking outside of the car window Gloria began to think out loud.

"Where would a little boy with no home, no friends, no family and no shelter go?" Jax paused to think before voicing his thoughts.