𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤- 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨

"That was great!" Kate congratulated y/n and Robin on their first dance and slumped back down into her seat. She seemed off, down perhaps. Robin just assumed it was something to do with Dash's attitude, and let go of the situation.
The blood in her veins seemed to be rushing faster than ever, as her whole body felt so much more alive than it did before. Maybe it was from the satisfaction, or perhaps the realisation that she was actually here and actually doing this.
It could be both.

"Kate, where's Dash?" Milton questioned, pulling out a chair for Wendy.

"Long gone by now."

"What?"

"I dumped him."

The group grew silent. "You what?"

"I dumped him. He's a douche. I've wanted to do that for ages." She smirked, twirling her hair in-between her fingers. "It hurt more for him this way."

Robin smiled to herself, happy that Kate realised just as much as she did. Dash was a foul, foul person, and she enjoyed imagining his face when he got dumped at prom. How embarrassing.

Y/n cleared her throat, and looked towards Robin. "Robin," she spoke, almost quietly. "Would you mind coming with me for a moment?"

Her throat closed up, thinking frantically about where they could be going. Where was y/n taking her? Was she going to tell her that she regretted dancing with her? Chill out Robin, I'm sure she's just going to the toilet, and doesn't want to go alone.

"Yeah" she rose from her seat, straightening down her suit. "Lead the way."

Y/n nodded and turned towards the door, Robin in tow. She'd wanted to do what she was planning on for the longest time, and tonight only seemed nothing but suitable.

The two walked with a pace down to the far end of the school, completely barren of any students. Robin blinked, looking back. "Y/n, we've passed all of the toilets."

"I know."

"Oh." Robin frowned, catching up to her. "What're we doing then?"

"You'll see."

As they approached a wooden door, Y/n grabbed Robin's hand and pulled her into the empty classroom. She smirked and took a deep breath. "Now Robin, I want you to know that we can stop at any time, but I've wanted to do this for a while now, if you'll let me."

Robin blinked, leaning against the wall. "Wha-"

But before the sentence could be finished, the two girls' lips clashed together, and before long, fingers were tangled in waves of dark and dirty-blonde hair- and she didn't want to stop, or pull away, because unknowingly to her date, Robin had wanted this just as much as she had.

They had broken into prom, and now it was time to break free.