𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Robin and y/n left the classroom hand in hand, slightly out of breath from the shock of the situation. Thankfully for them both, it didn't make their relationship awkward in the slightest, and it made Robin all warm and tingly inside. She was right to assume that the kiss on the cheek the other day wouldn't be the last, and she was glad about the matter.

"So Miss Buckley," y/n started, staring at the ceiling as they sauntered. "Do you think I have the chance to actually call you mine?"

"I think you do." Robin smiled in return.

The two didn't care when people stared at them when they walked hand in hand, or closer than 'friends' should normally. Robin knew that in years to come she would never regret having the one and only y/n as her first kiss, and knew that it would definitely be a core memory to store in her box. Although this time, she wouldn't store it at the back of her mind like all of the others, as she could tell that this one was going to be on repeat for quite some time.

They both bunked over at Robin's place that night, and like promised, took a Polaroid together, but instead of discarding it into the box, Robin grabbed a sharpie and wrote a few words onto the white space at the bottom.

The snowball of '83

Y/n smiled softly as the box was closed without the picture, and Robin placed the slip of paper onto her bedside table. "Thankyou" she whispered back to y/n.

Her girlfriend smiled, and took a seat next to Robin on the bed, planting a kiss on her forehead.
Robin looked down to her crossed legs and blushed as Y/n let out a breath.

"Miss Buckley, our story's only just beginning."