Author's note

Hello makkaley! Hope everyone is well! I know this might be very surprising as well as shocking but I have had this idea for my second book since ages but I wasn't confident in my idea and ditched it thinking readers won't like it. This is a bit of a different plot. This is also a thriller, but it will only begin to get all gruesome and scary after sometime. Till then there is a mixture of happy,sad, confusion etc. It might seem like I am starting a new book too soon, but I am really overwhelmed with the support I got for "Lost in your world" and I feel like I can rely on you guys to support this book as well.

Yedho unga puniyathula thaan vandi oditu irruku, support pannunga readerseyyy!
I was not confident at all with this plot when I got this idea, but now I have gained the confidence. This couldn't be possible without my babydoll malavika0012. She was the one who motivated me to start this book and she helped me improve my idea for the plot and now, I have a better idea and new confidence.
Honestly Malu, thank you soooo much korangu! We only met recently, but we have become the best of friends! I love you to the moon and back😘😘😘

Unmailaiya, thank you so much to all the nalla ullams who never fail to vote or drop a comment. Your comments make my day! They are so funny and creative 🤣🤣
Seri,seri romba arukaama, naan utharavu vaangikaren!

Nandri Vanakam,
With love,
Your authoreyy❤️❤️