Contention..

A tired authoreyy runs into the room labelled "The Hidden". She shuts the door quickly and pants leaning against the door. She opens her bag quickly and drinks some water.
Wiping her mouth, she looks up at a room of curious readers looking at her..

Reader: Uhm, yaarunga neenga? New readera? Inga next chapter expect panni vandhu iruntheenga na poirunga. Author oru paithyam, adikadi kaanam poiruva. Aama, yen ippdi araka paraka odi vareenga?

Me: Etheyyy! Readerseyyy! Naan thaan da unga author!! Athukulla maranteengala?

Gasps filled the room and each reader dramatically stood up.

Reader: Woo my kadavuleyyyy! Authoreyy neeyaaa! Yenna ya, maaru veshathula laam vandhu irruka? Adayalame theriyalai na paathukoyen!

I roll my eyes at the comment and remove the sticker pottu from my cheek.

Me: Ippo theriyutha, naan yaaru nu???

Reader: Heyyy! Namba author pahh! Yovvv yen ya ippdi odi vandha and Yenna intha pakkam?

Me: Atha yen da kekura?...

Reader: Seri kekala vidu!

Me: Ada chii irunga! Actually, life nu oru adi aalu Yenna thorathikitte vandhaan da, avan kitterndhu thappichu vandhena...unga kitta maatikitten.

She grinned sheepishly at the readers who just rolled her eyes at her new kambi katra kathai.

Me: Anyway, good news guys, I have a new update yay!!

Everyone hooted in excitement...

Manichu vitrunga ayyaaaa, updatea padichitu vandhu kaluvi oothavum, nandri vanakam!🙏

Previously: Sivaangi faints and is taken to hospital.
..................................................................
An eerie silence filled the room as Ashwin stared at the white tile in front of him leaning against the dressing table. Sivaangi sat on the bed with her legs crossed, resting her head against her hand that lay over her lap.

Sivaangi's head was exploding with pain. It was expected as she had just returned from the hospital. They knew they had to sort out their differences, however none of them knew how to acknowledge it.

The silence being too loud for her, Sivaangi began..

Sivaangi: A..Ashwin

Ashwin's eyes jolted towards her. Their eyes interlocked in a moment of understanding. They couldn't sit in silence for ever now could they? It's either now or never that they acknowledge the elephant in the room!
Sivaangi darted her eyes back to the bed breaking their eye contact. Ashwin cleared his throat and hummed acknowledging her call.

Sivaangi: Uhm.. I am not sure how to start this Ashwin, but I do think this is very important. The things that have happened in the last few days have just completely tattered everything. From the companion I found in you, to the warmth this family gave me, everything is gone...where did I go wrong? Yen ippdi paneenga Ashwin, yellam nalla thaane poitu irunthuchu?

Ashwin stood in his place tongue tied. His stomach twisted in knots of guilt and fear. He messed up. He knew he did. And he had no clue on how to rectify his actions. He felt his eyes stinging at the sight of Sivaangi wiping a tear that surfaced down her cheek.

Sivaangi cleared her throat: Ippdi silenta iruntha yenna pandrathu Ashwin? Yennaku yedhavdhu badhil sollunga. Neenga nenaicha vechukarthukum, nenaicha thooki podarthukum naan onnum bommai kedaiyaathu. I will not put up with any shit you give me. Where do we stand Ashwin? Where does this thing we have stand? Do you even care about it?