A rendezvous saga?!

Ashwin: Aahn...ok da...I'll see you at 1 then!..Haan! Ok,bye!

Ashwin cut the phone call and turned to see his wife snuggling into the pillow wall that she built in between them to ensure her security. With a smile plastered over his face, he recalled the memories of the previous night. Her very earnestly building a pillow wall between them so that he doesn't "harm" her chastity although made him rather disappointed, sent waves of  happiness through him. This new feeling confused him but he didn't want to dig it up any further.

It had been a week since his meeting with Sidhanth and he was waiting for any promising information to clear his misconceptions. Sidhanth had called him first thing in the morning just to invite himself and his wife over to the Lakshminathan mansion.  He told Ashwin that he had gotten some information on Krishnakumar family and that they could discuss it over lunch. Ashwin's inquisitiveness grew hearing his friend stopping in between his words and sensed something fishy. He was equally excited to meet his best friends after quite a while.

Ashwin, Sidhanth, Sidhanth's wife and Rakshan studied together and were one of the most prominent friend groups in their college known for their strong bond among each other. Sidhanth and his wife fell in love ever since the four became friends and ended up marrying each other after they. Although the group weren't as associated as before, they still were in touch after their graduation.

After years this reunion was taking place and they all held a plethora of emotions . Ashwin ringed Rakshan and invited him too.

It was a Sunday and Ashwin stretched his stiff limbs as he climbed down his, well their bed and stole another glance of his wife. While a part of him was thrilled for Sivaangi to meet his best friends, he was scared that his friends would tease him too much if he shows affection to Sivaangi to the extent that he would lose his temper, keeping in mind that they got married two days ago unexpectedly. He decided to maintain a distance. Sighing, he walked to the bathroom to freshen up.

Adjusting his watch, Ashwin walked out of the bathroom to find Sivaangi rubbing her eyes slowly waking up.

Sivaangi: Good morning Ashwineyyy...

Ashwin: Hmm..morning!

Sivaangi: Yen oru maathri irruka Ashwineyyy?

Ashwin: Athellam onnum illaye...

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy...

Ashwin: Aii, ippo unnaku yenna thaan prechanai? Summa, Ashwineyy ntu! Call me Ashwin! Or even better don't even talk to me! My friends are coming over after a long time, intha maari laam drama pantu irrukaatha!

Extremely hurt and confused by his words, Sivaangi stood up from the bed and walked towards Ashwin. She slightly caressed his cheek...

Sivaangi: Yenna aachu Ashwin? Yen ippdi behave pandra?

Ashwin harshly pushes her hand away: Aiii! Unnaku oru thadava sonna puriyathu?? Yen ippdi torture pandra? Summa, kiyan, kiyan nu kathitu! Unna yen da kalyanam panna othukitton nu irruku! Cheii! Yellam yen thalai ezhuthu!

Ashwin storms out of the room slamming the door loudly. Sivaangi stood rooted to the ground unable to comprehend her husband's sudden change in behaviour. She blinked her tears away not wanting to take his words seriously.

Sivaangi: Ivaruku yenna pei pidichicho! Kalangathale loosu maari kathitu pothu paar! Sheiii! Yendi Sivaangi, un pozhappu ippdiya naari ponum??? Kandathu laam kathitu pothu! Huhhhhh...yenna pandrathu? Purushan yedho kanda deivam nu solvaanga!

......

With Ashwin's words constantly ringing in her mind, Sivaangi absent-mindedly walked down the stairs. She tripped down the last two stairs and Deepa ma caught.