Unison of perspectives!

Pavi and Ashwin walked to the garden.

Pavi still giggling: Hi, I am Pavithra. You can call me Pavi.

She is extended her hand.

Ashwin: Yenga, sirichathu pothum. Antha Kutty chathan solluchindrathukaaga laam yenna paithyam nu nenaichiraathinga. Seri athu yaaru?

Pavi: Ava yennoda thangachi, Sivaangi.

Ashwin: Hmmm, ok, ok. By the way, I am Ashwin. Nice to meet you.

He shook hands with her.

Pavi: Hi nga,

There was an awkward silence for 5 minutes. Both of them were hesitant to start the conversation as this was their first meet.

But soon, Pavi pulled herself together, composed herself and tried to start a conversation.

Pavi (very silently): Ash..win..

Pavi MV: Oh shit. What the heck Pavi? Why are you acting like this? Nothing is confirmed yet. You guys are not engaged, this talk is just so you can know each other a little bit. Pull your shit together and start speaking because he needs to know everything you have to say. C'mon, I know you can do it!

Pavi slightly nods at her mind voice,stops fidgeting with her fingers and properly starts a conversation.

Pavi: Ashwin, I have something to tell you.

Ashwin: Uhh, actually I do to. But, lady's first, neenga sollunga.

Pavi: Thank you, uhh umm. I am not sure how you will react to this, but if we are going to get married, I think it is right that you know.

Ashwin nods at her words and decides not to interrupt her.

Pavi: I am actually not interested in marriage, love etc. It may sound crazy but I don't like the idea of marriage or love. I am only agreeing to this as I don't want to disappoint my parents and I only want to see happiness in their face. After all, they are super friendly and have never restricted me to do anything I liked. All they wished for is to get me married and that's the least I could do.

Ashwin, I am more than happy to get married to you but,... she took a deep breath and continued...
I will not be able to "love" you in any sort of way or satisfy your physical needs. You see, sex is not my cuppa tea. I will obviously be your best friend and will take good care of you and your family.

Ashwin stood rooted to his place completely dumbstruck. She just versed out all of the words he was chocking on, that to fairly confidently. He looked at her wide eyed. Not because he was shocked at her confession but surprised at how common their view on things were.

Seeing Ashwin's face, Pavi grew even more nervous and began waving in front of his face to bring him out of his trance.

Ashwin: Huh?

Pavi: Sorry nga, neenga itha kandippa expect pannirka maatinga nu theriyum, but this is ME. I am really sorry if you are disa-

Ashwin: No, no... actually I was going to say the exact same thing. I am not interested in marriage or love just like you. I was just wondering on how to open this to you but didn't expect you to say it yourself.

Pavi was shocked! She thought she could never find a person who would agree with her complex perspective of love,marriage and general family life. But now, she DID!

Pavi: Wait really?? Are you serious??

Ashwin: Yes I am...

Pavi: Eeeeeeee!!!

Pavi began jumping up and down in excitement. She was overjoyed. So many grooms in the past had insulted her, when she told them this. Obviously her parents didn't know about this, but they kept wondering why all the grooms would say no out of nowhere.

Ashwin chuckled: Seri, seri podhum. Friends??

Pavi: Of course! Friends!!

As Pavi calmed down, Binni ma called them from inside.

Binni ma: Pesinadhu podhum, rendu perum vaanga!

Both of them walked back to the living room relieved that they were in agreement.

Deepa ma: Enna pa, rendu perum nalla pesitingala?

Ashwin and Pavi nodded and walked back to the places they were in before.

Binni ma nudged Pavi and raised her eyebrows in confirmation. Pavi nodded lightly, causing a big smile to spread across Binni ma's face.

Krishnakumar pa: Unga paiyanuku okaya nga?

Deepa ma looked at Ashwin who nodded lightly. Deepa ma smiled and said: Avanuku ponna pudichiruku. Enga ellarkume ponna pudichiruku.

Binni ma: Engaluku, mapilaiya pudichiruku. Appo, thatta maathikalama?

Sivaangi (whispers): Akka, appo intha paithyatha kalyanam pannika ok sollitiya ka????

Before Pavi could respond, Ashwin looked at her and mouthed "kola panni pudiven!"

Sivaangi twisted her lips and looked away making Pavi chuckle. "Poya pulliyanga!" She mouthed under her breath.

Soon, the elders exchanged thamboolam plates and Ashwin and Pavi were asked to interchange rings. They did as they were told but in a very awkward way as they didn't expect to be engaged by the end of this meeting!

It was now time for Ashwin's family to leave and they began to make their way out and bidding bye.

Sivaangi watched them go out and with a slight smile. Suddenly, someone pulled her.

As she was about to shout, they closed her mouth. She was raged to see the person.
......................................................................................
Yaruya antha payapulla?

Vanakam, vandanam, namaskaram makkaleyy! Ellarum yeppadi irrukeenga?? Konjam inconsistenta update podrathuku choryy makkaley! Authorku odambu konjam mudiyaama poiduchu. Basica, building stongu, aana basement konjam weaku! Manichidungo frandsss!

Chapter eppadi irunduchu? Seri, seri! Yennaku theriyum, intha chapter ellarkum vaiyaru Gelusil koodikara alavuku erinjurukum nu. Koocha padama comments le kaluvi ootravum😅
Ellarum safea irrungo, keep smiling and 🤔🤔 ahh! Keep streaming adipoli!!🥳🥳

Nandri Vanakam,
With love,
Your authoreyy ❤️❤️