Consolidation???

Blood dripped down Sivaangi's forehead as she cried in pain. Feeling something wet on her forehead and not knowing it was blood, Sivaangi touched it with her hands.

Sivaangi: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ashwin quickly looked up to find blood dripping down the edge of her forehead. His heart stopped beating, tears brimmed in his eyes. He was the reason she was bleeding.

Sivaangi: Rath...am,
She shivered and began crying out loud. She couldn't take the pain. Always, she has been a soft and fragile flower protected by many. She has never experienced being hit like this.

Ashwin: Ma... sorry ma, inga vaaa
He panicked and went to cup her face again. She got scared and moved away.

Sivaangi: Please nga... yenna onnum paniraathinga... yennaku romba valikuthu...

Ashwin: Yen ma, ippdi pesura? Naan unnaya onnum panna maaten, adhu yedho oru avasarathula adichiten. Sorry ammu...

Sivaangi: Illai, neenga yenna adipinga, venam, naan unga kitta inime vara maaten, yen kooda pesaathinga...

Ashwin: Illa ma, naan nejamaalume onnum panna maaten, plss ma, pesama mattum irukaatha!

Sivaangi didn't say anything and just continued crying facing the opposite side Ashwin was sitting in. Ashwin was helpless, he felt guilty and was infuriated that he hit such an innocent girl. But, now there is no going back, the damage is done.

He quickly wiped his tears and got up. He went to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. He rushed to her and sat in front of her face. Her face was covered in tears and blood was still oozing out from the wound. Seeing Ashwin, Sivaangi turned her head to the other side and continued crying. Ashwin sighed at her childishness and then walked using his knees to the other side where her face was.

This time, face into her legs and hugged her knees. Ashwin chuckled at her cuteness and moved closer to her. His cold hand landed on her warm arm making her quiver.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma... he called out in his base voice.

(Authoreyy; Itha vechey kovuthuranda, paavi paya pulla!)

Not being able to resist his consolation, Sivaangi slowly looked up at him without meeting his eyes. Ashwin didn't utter a word and began taking out the cotton and antiseptic from the first aid box. He wet the cotton with the antiseptic and slowly touched the wound.

Sivaangi winced in pain and clutched Ashwin's shirt tightly. Ashwin squinted his eyes and slowly continued dressing the wound. He slightly pressed on the wound, making Sivaangi shout. She leaned on his shoulder and cried. Ashwin's eyes were filled with tears. After a few minutes of pain and winces, Ashwin finally dressed the wound completely.

Sivaangi: Ash...win... unnaku.. yen..na (hiccup) pudi..kalaiya? ...she lay crying on his shoulder.

Ashwin caressed hear hair: Yaaru sonna? Yennaku unna yevlo pudikum nu theriyuma? Pavi kooda yennaku kalyanam fix aagumbothe yennaku unna romba, romba pudikum.

Sivaangi: Aprom yen da yenna adicha? Yenaku romba valichathu theriyuma?  she hit his shoulders still in his embrace.

Ashwin: Sorry Kutty chathaneyyy, athu yetho oru avsarathula adichiten, sorry da...

Sivaangi: Po da! Yenna adiche le? Unnaku punishment undu!

Ashwin: Punishmenta? Yenna athu?

Sivaangi quickly got up and stood: Aan, ezhindiri!

Ashwin was confused and stood up. Sivaangi looked at him too to toes with her hands on her hips and she smiled at him teasingly.

Sivaangi: Dei LIC buildingeyyy, push ups pannu!