Reality check?!

Ashwin Pov
I can't believe where I am sitting. I never thought I would be in this situation. Ughhh!!!
Ennoda Amma and Appa yenna inga ponnu paaka kootitu vanthurukaanga! Ithu thaan first time naalum parvaalai ithu intha masathula naalathu thadava!
Ungalalaiye namba mudiyala thaane?? But adhu thaan unmai.
I fricking hate the word "MARRIAGE"!!

Why do I need to fall in love or marry someone? I just find the idea of two people deciding to get married because they are in "love" when they are actually just infatuated to each other absolutely stupid!

I am just doing this for my parents. I want to see them happy, so I agreed to get married. I am not nervous or anything because I don't care even one bit. I haven't even seen the girl's photo. All I know is the girl's name is...

Uhh..

Wait,wait I know...

Pa

Oh yh! Pavithra Lakshmi!

That is the girl's name! Amma said she is very beautiful but I couldn't care less. I am just frustrated because I will not be able to "love" my wife in any way because I hate the idea of love,marriage etc. When they tell us to have that so called first conversation I am going to tell her that because I don't want her to keep her hopes high and then be disappointed.

Thinking about this, I casually peeked outside to only find a girl that looked like she would be in her 20s quarrelling with a bunch of kids. Without my knowledge, a chuckle escaped my mouth. She looked so beautiful! Her loose wavy hair swaying gently, her big jhumkas danced to the music of the clement zephyr. She looked stu-

Ashwin's manasatchi: Thambi, thambi? Yenna panreenga? (Vadivelu modulation)

Ashwin: Yenna panren?

Ashwin's manasatchi: Dei! Oru two minutes munnadi thaane enaku kadhal pudikthu kathirakai pudikaathunu vasanam pesitu irunthinga!

Ashwin: Aama, pesitu irrunthen athuku yenna? Ennoda policy unnaku theriyatha?

Ashwin's manasatchi: Adei maku mango! Ippo antha ponnu azhaga irrukanu nee nenaikalai??

Ashwin: Adhu vandhu, dha bha dha bha....

Ashwin's manasatchi: Aan nalla olaru! Ithu seri kedaiyathu! Ithu yenga poi mudiya pogutho?? Kadavuleyy!

Ashwin: Aii, romba polambatha! Azhaga irrukanu nenaicha odane kadhala? Paithyam maari pesatha!

Ashwin's manasatchi: Paathingala readerseyy? Unmaiya sonna paithyam nu soldranga! Ivan la oru hero!

Ashwin: Romba vaiya ottadhe, illuthuka poguthu! Ippo yedatha gaali panu!! Peh!

Ashwin's manasatchi: Nan poren da

Ashwin: Poi tholai!

As I finished the convo with my manasatchi, the ponnu was called by binni aunty, her mom. But my thoughts were about that girl.

I shook that thought and looked up.

No one's Pov
Binni: Seri, ponna vara soldren, Sivu! Akkava kootitu va!

Pavithra nervously walked down the stairs. She was adorned with a pink and gold saree, minimal jewellery and slight makeup. She looked very pretty. A chirpy girl walked beside with slight jitteriness. Of course, it was none other than Sivaangi!