A tangled encounter

Author ku dhideer endru exam veithathal, adhirchiyil paparapa nu paduthu irunthaargal! Mummyy😭😭
I am sooo sorry makkaleyy😒 I never knew my resolution would go down the drain so quickly🤧🤧
But you guys are the sweetesttttt! The messages I got are so heartwarming!❤️ I love you guyssss!
I do have exams for the next to weeks and will try my best to keep up with the top of my updates! Once again thank you for the love!❤️
_________________________________
"The act does not create guilt unless the mind is also guilty."

Deepa ma placed a bowl of warm porridge on the tea table with a thud. Ashwin stopped tying his shoe laces and looked up at his mother who leered at him despondency.

Ashwin: Yenna ma?

Deepa ma: Itha poi avaluku kudu po...

Ashwin: Yaaruku?

Deepa ma (huffing): Sivaangi ku thaan...poi kudu

Ashwin: Naan office poganum...neengale poi kudunga...

Deepa ma: Naan porumaiya sollum bothe po...

Ashwin: Amma, neenga ponga ma...naan pogala..

Deepa ma: Ashwin, mariyadhaiya po, illaina Appa maari palichunu naalu kuduthuduven...poi avaluku ootu...

Without waiting for a response, Deepa ma walked away with a straight face. A sigh dripping with worry escaped his mouth whilst his eyes darted to the bowl of porridge on the table. Gritting his teeth nervously, his feet carried him to "his" room where Sivaangi was.

He walked into Deeksha holding Sivaangi's tightly while Sivaangi laid on the bed, staring at the light that came through the window curtains. Her face
painted in a pale tincture, the emotions she caged disputing to transpire any moment from her restrained face, Ashwin's conscience provoked the guilt he was already drowning in.

Noticing Ashwin's presence, Deeksha stood up and walked out of the room least bothering to spare Ashwin a glance. Ashwin fiddled with the spoon until he heard the door closing.

Ignoring Ashwin's presence in the room, Sivaangi turned to her side, placing both her hands under her ear still staring at the window.

Ashwin walkled over to the side table and placed the porridge on top. Pulling himself the chair on the side he sat down looking at her back, hesitating to call her.

Ashwin: Uhmm...Sivaangi?

Still occupied with her thoughts, Sivaangi didn't respond..

Ashwin: Ma? (Increasing his voice a little this time) Sivaangi ma?

Sivaangi: Huhh? Yenna? Yenna aachu?

She jerked a little and her head jostled up...

Ashwin: Ma, ma..calm down, onnum aagalai..konjam endhrichiko...

Sivaangi slowly sat up and her back leaned against the bed frame. Not wanting to look at him, she looked down...

Sivaangi: Ippo yenna venum ungalukku?

Ashwin; Unnaku saapdu kuduka...

Sivaangi: Indha drama laam thevai illa...ithuku ellam karanam neenga thaan! Ippo akarai irrukura maari nadika venam! Saapadu laam onnum thevai illai!