A perfect proprietorial paragon!

Pavi: Sivu! Endhiri di! Yey! Time aiduchu papu, endhiri ma...

Sivaangi: Ka...thoonga vidu ka! You are disturbing my beauty sleep! Naane inniki thaan NALLA thoongaren!

Pavi: Enna Enna solra paarunga! Adi paavi! How am I becoming the bad guy here? Everyday nalla koombarkarni maari thoonguve le? Ippo endhiri di!

Sivaangi: Akka yen ka ippdi panra! Yennaku thookam varuthu! Naan yedhuku endhirikanum?

Pavi: Sivu, idhellam anniyayam! Inniki yennoda mehendi, antha smaranaye illamaiya irrupa?

Sivaangi: Mehendi thaane, anga paaru table le oru 5 coneu irruku, atha yeduthuko, nera veliya poi halla okkandhuko, nee kalyanam pannika pora kothamalli varuvan, neenga rendu perum thadavi,thadavi velandukonga okaya?

Pavi: Ading goyala! Vaiya ivlo ottarthuku, innerthuku nee endhirichu okandhrukalam!

Sivaangi: Akka! Thookathla kooda yen vaiya run pannuven, but pei vandha kooda naan elinchi fun panna maaten!

(Authoreyy: Pahhhhh! Kavidhai! Kavidhai!)

Sivaangi said as she pulled the blanket over her head and dozed of one her tummy.

Pavi: Idhu seri putu varaathu, ore valli thaan irruku,

Sivaangi: Aama ka, ore door than irruku!

Pavi: Ading, yen goma petha mavale!

Earning a smirky chuckle from Sivaangi, Pavi sighed and walked towards the side table. She grabbed her trusty weapon and skipped towards Sivaangi.

Pavi Mv: Iru di, ippo endhiri pa!

She flung her arm in a swaying motion causing the crystal fluid in the bottle she was holding to clash with Sivaangi's sleepy face. It was a beautiful love story!

Sivaangi: Ahhhhhhh!

She jerked up completely covered in water. She wiped her face with an "are you serious" look. Her eyes opened to a laughing Pavi aggravating her more.

Sivaangi: Akkkaaaaaaa! Unna kola poren!

Pavi ran out their room door into the corridor of the mandabam. Sivaangi chased Pavi as fast as she could shouting.

Sivaangi: Akka nillu ka!

Pavi: Mudiyathu!

Pavi ran giggling. Sivaangi groaned and continued chasing her.

Ashwin walked out of his room stretching his stuff limbs after a good night's sleep. The first thing he saw was the sister duo chasing each other plastering a smile on his face.

Sivaangi: Yeyyyy! Nillu di paithyakara akka kaari!

Pavi's eyes widened and she stopped immediately. She turned around with her hands crossed and she circled her tongue inside her mouth mockingly.

Sivaangi realised what she said and looked at her sister with an apologetic face and with her hands in her ears. Pavi melted to her antics but had the same jeering look on her face.

Sivaangi walked to her sister and smiled at her sheepishly.

Sivaangi: Hello...😅

Pavi: Madam ippo yenna soneenga?

Sivaangi: Pinna yenna? Ippdi odikite irundha naan yenna panna??