Introducing....?

I am so sorry about the last chapter, I seriously don't know what that was about😅🤣🤣
Yedho endhirichaangalam, kalaichaangalam, office ponnangalam... Chi, chi,chi,chi

Authoreyy Mv before writing the mokka chapter: Namba vaazhkai yedha nokki payanama poitrukku nu theriyalai🤭😅😅

I am sorry I made you guys go through that, naan ezhuthunatha thiruppi padichu paatha yennakeyy semma cringe aavudhu. Paavam unga pinjju manasu...😆😆

This chapter dedicated to swethasw  my bicuuuu❤️❤️ Take care!💜💕
Seri, innaikana chapter kulla polaam, vangooooooo!
......................................................................
He weeped. He weeped continuously. Hugging his knees tightly, he dipped his face in his knees and weeped.

His muffled weeps turned into cries... the cries into whines and then into growls. His sharp nails involuntarily scratched the floor creating a screeching sound. The violent animal in him slightly began to show it's face.

Random Guy: Why?......(screech....screech) why?.... what?.... what...(screech...screech)

Random Guy: What... (growl)... what did I do to deserve this?... I loved her... love her and will love her...(growl)

He tilted his head a little up and his eyeballs shot to the top of his eyes, he grinned maliciously. He looked like the epitome of evil.

Random Guy: HA,HA,HA,HA,HA... she thought she could get away with everything she did... HAHAHAHA... not so easily... she has already entered the world of doom...

Suddenly, he stopped. Every inch of his body froze and his eyes plastered shut...

A bunch of muffles filled the room shortly. Tears constantly flowed out of his eyes again. He began crying out loud as his thoughts strangled him.

Random Guy: Illai, yellam yennala thaan. Naan thaan periya thappu panniten, naan thaan, naan thaan, NaaN ThAan! NAAN THAAN! NAAN THAAN!!!

Not being able to control his emotions, he screamed like a maniac. He abruptly stood up and began circling the room screaming and actioning to rip his hair. He was loosing his senses entirely.

He turned and circled the room the other way but still didn't stop screaming or ripping his hair. All of a sudden, his hands had an urge to hold something in it's palms. Something sharp, something painful, something harmful.

His aggression grew and his hands began shivering.

Random Guy: Yenga...yenga...yenga...

(Authoreyy: Yennatha kekuran?? Tho.... Brrr......Amul baby, anga paaru velai kaka!)

He pushed everything of the table and looked for something...

Soon enough, his eyes fell on something. He rushed to it and stared at it for a few seconds. His breath hitched. His heart began thumping. Sweat cascaded down his back sending shivers down his spine...

It was a sharp glass piece. Quickly, he grabbed it and rampaged around the whole room.

Random Guy: Ahhhh! he screamed and went to the same position he was in the beginning. He hugged his knees and cried. His teeth were jittery. He clutched the glass piece tightly.

After composing himself, he looked at the glass piece with his eyes shrinking. He quickly flung it and rubbed the flat end on his face and closed his eyes. He ran his fingers over the knife and smiled coldly.

Grabbing it tightly, tears filling his eyes, he cut himself on his shoulder.

Random Guy: Psch....Ahhhhhh! he began crying and dropped the glass piece decorated with his blood. He folded himself into a child's pose and cried. The wound on his shoulder didn't stop bleeding. Not being able to bear the pain, he just weeped. His salty tears of pain covered the floor.

Someone began banging the door...

Someone: Adithya! Adithya! Veliya va da! Yenna da panre ulla??

Adithya: LEAVE ME ALONE! PO DII! NAAN THAAN UNNAKU THEVAI ILL-

He blacked out.
.....................................................................................
Vanakam, vandhanam, namaskar makkaley! Yellarum yeppadi irrukeenga? I am backuuuu🎊🥳

Aprom, chapter yeppadi irunchu?? Yaaru ya antha paiya pulla?? Sorry for such a short chapter, naan actually Innum konjam type pannanum but I am really running late so mitcham chapter nighta podaren😆😜. Ippothiki unga chella authoreyy kaaga adjust karo.

I missed you guys sooooo much!😘😘💜

Naan utharavu vaangikaren, tata, bybye, umahhhh!😘😘

Have a wonderful day!💜💜

Nandri Vanakam,
With love,
Your authoreyy❤️❤️