Just Husband Obligations!

Sivaangi meticulously stared at her phone screen striving to concentrate on the Korean drama that was playing on her phone. Hunger nearly took over every inch of her body mercilessly cooperating with her disorganized sleep schedule. However hard she tried to stay awake, her eye lids drooped close. Realizing her eyes giving up on her, she shook her head vigorously with the slightest hope of not falling back asleep.

Sivaangi: Adangggg...cheiiii. Itho paar, mariyadhaiya thorandhe iru, summa summa thoongi vazhinju yenna gaandu yethatha... she ambiguously spoke to her eye lids.

Sensing her plan failing, she got up from the sofa and walked two steps to her left. She stopped for a moment, looked down and walked two steps right.

Sivaangi: Happa, kaal valikudhu! she fell back on the coach and stretched her limbs...

She rested her head on the headrest and played with her fingers, piecing together fingers and breaking it.

Sivaangi: Haiyoooo, yeppo varuvan intha uncleyyy? Inga oruthi irukale, avaluku aachum seekiram varuvom,onnume illa. Deepseyyy appove saapdu nu sona, periya DharamaPathni maari, antha uncle vandha dhaan saadpduven nu veera vasanam pesunene! Haiyooooo, vaiyiru kulla oru zooey satham podutheyyy! Innaiki varatum, I'll break his manda dude!!

Sivaangi huffed with cruelty dripping in her voice. Closing her eyes for a second and pressed her forehead. Suddenly, there were knocks at the door. Sivaangi jerked up and blustered in displeasure. She forcefully stood up and stomped her way towards the door. She opened the door only for Ashwin's hand to land straight on her face. Feeling something soft, Ashwin turned his face and lifted his hand only to find Sivaangi getting ready to kill him.

Ashwin Mv: Ayayoo, ivala?

Ashwin: Hi ma, neenga inga yenna pandringa? Naan kathava le thattitu irunthen?

Sivaangi: Ada loosu payale, kathava thatna yaravathu therapaanga nu theriyathu? Summa paraku paathutu irruka? Cheii, yen mooku pochuu!

Ashwin: Hehe, chorry ma, yedho oru nyabagam le...

Sivaangi: Yeppo thume, yedho oru nyabagathulaye iru, ulla va...

Sivaangi walked away from the hall rubbing her nose with a pout. Ashwin closed the door with a big smile and followed her.

Ashwin: Aama, amma yenga kanum?

Sivaangi: Deeps thoongura, naan thaan thoonga sonnen..

Ashwin: Oho, aama nee yen yennakaga wait pandra?

Sivaangi: Huh? Venduthalu, kekuran paaru kelvi...

Ashwin: Seri, seri thittatha ma, saaptiya?

Sivaangi: Innum illa...

Ashwin: Yen ma? Time 10:30pm aachu ma..

Sivaangi: Nee varuva, varuva nu wait pantu irunthen. Unnaku konjam aachum arivu irruka? Yenna pathi konjam aachum yosichu paathiya? Yennamo un ishtathuku aadi asainju vara?

Ashwin: Ma, ma, konjam un radio va off pannu. Naan unna wait panna sollave illaiye... nee yen ma ithellam pandra?

Sivaangi: Aama pa, aama, yen thappu thaan... Athai appove saapda sonnanga, suda, suda Idiyapam and Kurma senju vechu irrukaanga, naan thaan kekama unnaku wait pannen, yen thappu thaan! Poya yov!

Sivaangi twisted her lips and sat on the sofa angrily. Ashwin was admiring her the whole time. He loved that she waited for her but wanted to play with her. With a smile lingering on his lips, he walked up to her and knealed down before her. She quickly turned her head the other way. Chuckling at her antics, she turned her face towards him with his hand.