A propitious plan!

(If you missed the last part from the last chapter then go and just take a look at that but as konjam technical issue naala delete aiyduchu, that is needed for this chapter!)
.........................................................................

Ashwin pinched the sides of his forehead with his thumb on one side and his index on the other. Frustration filled his eyes. Questions penetrated his mind.

He leaned back on his florid chair that added class and elegance to his cabin.

Ashwin Mv: Why did Pavi call me? She was trying to tell me something. But what? Is she in trouble? Could something have possibly happened to her? Maybe Sivaangi was right, maybe Pavi didn't run away. UHHHHHH! Why? WHY? WHY?

(Authoreyyy: Athu thaan bha kathai!)

Restlessly, he stood up from his chair and ambled across the room. Feeling sweltered by the sudden change in temperature, Ashwin removed his overcoat and wrapped his chair with it. Overwhelmed with emotions of guilt, anger, confusion, happiness and most importantly, FEAR..

He was scared for her. For her safety. The possibilities of chaos was endless. Ignoring the incredible pile of work that had to be taken care of, Ashwin searched for clues. Any HIDDEN clues that were present.

Suddenly, his mind clicked with an idea! He rushed to his landline and dialled someone.

....: Aan, hello!

Ashein: Raksha, odane yen cabin ku va da!

Rakshan: Yethavathu mukkiyamana vellaiya da? Yennaku neraiya vellai irruku da!

Ashwin: Naaye, summa scene podama va, naan dhaan un boss nu nyabagam irrukatum!

Rakshan: Vandhu tholaikaren, yellam yen thalai yezhuthu!

Ashwin: Va,va

Ashwin hung up and sat down on his mammoth seat. Rakshan came barging in as usual.

Ashwin: Dei, paithyam pudichavane! How many times have I told you to not barge into my cabin like this?

Rakshan: Mmmm, 123...125....139....150... 151 machi!

Ashwin: Manam, eenam, soonam yethuvum illai le?

Rakshan: Unkooda irundha yeppdi irukum?

Ashwin: Podhum pothungal!

Rakshan: Seri, atha vidu, ippo yethuku yenna ivlo seekirama vara sonna? Appdi yenna important aana vishiyiam? Athuvum office hours le pesura alavuku?

Ashwin: Dei, dei iru, solla vitta thaane?

Rakshan: Sollu, sollu

Ashwin: Hmmm, innaiki oru sambavam nadanthuchi da. Yenna aachu na...I got a call from this unkown number today morning. Seri, usuala naan intha maari callsa acknowledge panrathu illa, but I picked it up anyway. Apo thaan, no one spoke for the first two minutes, when I threatened to cut the call, a meek voice called my name. And that voice was... PAVI.

Rakshan's eyes widened startled at Ashwin's narration. He quickly looked at Ashwin who was already staring at him with eyes pervaded in hesitation and uncertanity.

Rakshan: Yenna da solra? Pavia? Ava yedhuku da unnaku call pannanum? Ava thaan odi poi namba yellarayum thalai guniya vechale, ippo yedhuku call panaalam? Rakshan's voice carried anger as his mind reminded him of the embarrassment and stress Ashwin's family had to deal with.

Ashwin: Adhaan da yennakum puriyalai, romba kolapama irruku..

Rakshan: Vera yenna da sonna?? Mannipu kinnipu ketrundha na sathiyama solren, naan manushana irruka matten!