A scent of truth...

Ashwin and Sivaangi walked down the ornate, well built marble staircase next to each other as the palms of their hands slid down the banisters. Ashwin noticed that Sivaangi was murmuring something and was tip toeing down the stairs. He went a bit closer to her.

Sivaangi: Vilundhura koodathu swaha, mandaya odachika koodathu namaha, andava, muruga, krishna... rama... perumaleyyy.....

Ashwin Mv: Ippo yedhuku kadavul ku ivlo ice veikira?

Ashwin whispered: Yenna aachu kutty chathaneyyy? Yen kai kaal laam otharuthu, kadavula vera thiveerama thola pantu irukeenga?

Sivaangi Mv: Paathutan! Paathutan! Pochu, pochu, nammaku padi yerangardhu na bayam nu Ivan kitta naan yeppadi solluven? Romba damage pandruvane padupaavi, yenna panalam? Seri, platea maathira vendiyathu thaan!

Sivaangi: Adhellam onnum illaye!! I think you are hallucinating uncleyyy!! Ithu seri illai, innum mutharthu kula unnaiya psychiatric therapy ku kootitu ponum!

Ashwin sighed in disbelief: Unkitta pesi yevanum jeika mudiyathu! Aala vidu thaaye!

Ashwin jogged down the stairs leaving Sivaangi with a cute pout. She twisted her lips and continued tip toeing down the stairs.

Sivaangi (slowly): Krishna...krishnaa..KrIsHna...krishna... kaapathu pa...

She finally got to the last step and she jumped off it.

Sivaangi: Phew! That was simple!

She wiped her shoulder, blew over it and skipped to the dining table where Ashwin was sitting down scrolling through his emails.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyyyyy!!!!

She jumped behind his chair and yelled his name. Ashwin jerked to the exertion and looked back at her with a glare.

Sivaangi: Yen appdi murraikareenga? Inji yeduthu theriyama saaptingala yenna?

Ashwin: Aama, yennaku vera velai ill- wait, are you calling me a monkey?

Sivaangi: Therinja seri!

Ashwin: Goyala... odri!

He started chasing her and Sivaangi ran giggling and jumping over things.

Sivaangi: Venam Ashwineyyyy... yenna vambu illukaatha....aprom... nee thaan kashta paduva.. paathuko...ahh

Ashwin: Athayum naan paathuren dii!... You can't escape me today!

Ashwin Mv be like:

I don't want peace, I want problems, always!(Anybody know who this uncle is?🤣)

(Anybody know who this uncle is?🤣)

Ashwin relentlessly chased Sivaangi as she ran with all her might. They ran around the hall squealing at each other yelling their names.