❶❷

Sorry for late update but y'all know me 🤪

Matthew was watching the scene unfold as if it were in slow motion.

Antonio with a big pot of risotto. Alfred slamming the door open. Lovino being near the door and backing up fast to dodge the door. Antonio getting bumped into.

And...

Risotto on the floor.

Everyone in the house just stared at the Italian delicacy just wasted on the floor and Matthew was pretty sure Lovino would have cried about it if he wasn't in the presence of strangers.

"Oh my god! Alfred you ninny! You can't slam doors open for this reason!!" Arthur hissed at him.

"Ahhh! My baaaad, Mattie told us to just come right in..." Alfred scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

Eyes were on Matthew now.

"To be fair I didn't know he'd slam open the door and almost flatten Lovino's face," he immediately responded.

Antonio gave a soft sigh before smiling and putting his hand on the angry Italian's head, "it's okay mi tomate, we should go out and eat, si?"

Lovino rolled his eyes and started mumbling to himself, "si si certo è si... nessuno apprezza più il risotto..."

Antonio just smiled even more at the pout on Lovino's face and swooped down kissing him softly, "wha- TONI!"

"Whaaaat~ I'm not allowed to kiss my cute fiancé?"

"You idiot jerkwad that is not what I meant."

As that was happening Arthur looked to Matthew with guilty eyes and Matthew happily shook it off, "it's okay, my brother is an idiot."

Arthur relaxed at that and Alfred laughed, loudly as he usually does, "so where are we gonna eat?"

"What zhe fuck just happened?" Gilbert asked from the hallway- having just now seen what happened.

"We're going out to eat now," Matthew informed him as he went to grab his shoes.

"Ah yeah, I see why we'd need to," Gilbert playfully teased before gasping loudly and dodging a flying fork that was aimed for his head, "Lovino! You coulda killed me!!"

"Good."

••••••

Dinner didn't go as planned, again.

The thing about Alfred was that he was very bright. He practically shined like a star and everyone was attracted to that light.

Much to the annoyance of his moody boyfriend, Arthur.

The blonde Brit glared at the people surrounding Alfred, whom was in the middle of excitedly talking about playing football and his first time here in Spain.

Matthew laughed awkward as Arthur stewed. They both knew Alfred wouldn't actually cheat on Arthur or mean anything by compliments but it still sucked to see everyone ogling your boyfriend.

Lovino snorted as he sipped his drink through a straw, "that's why you never let your men out of your sight, people can swoop in any time and cause issues," he scoffed.

Arthur rolled his eyes, "it's whatever, he's just a giant golden retriever so of course people are gonna cluster," he turned his attention away from Alfred, "anyways I heard you're getting married! So young too," he mused.

Lovino shrugged, "it's better than getting married right after high school," he grinned, "but it's nice having this idiot to keep me company."

The group laughed looking over seeing Antonio totally not paying attention and instead was having a contest with Gilbert to see who could chug the most of their drink.

They slammed their glasses down and looked at their partners, "what?"

"No-thing~"

"Artie Artie!"

The blonde turned his head to Alfred who looked excited, "hm? What is it?"

"You're pretty~"

Arthur blinked and immediately his cheeks burned red, "wh-what was that for?" He asked all flustered.

Alfred chuckled and leaned in to Arthur's ear, "yanno, you always have the same pout on your face whenever you see something you don't like," he whispered before kissing his cheek and pulling away.

Arthur turned redder and punched Alfred's arm with a loud whine.